All reviews pens game consol energy center chef charles front desk the shuttle driver free shuttle choice hotels parking deck attending an event hockey arena within miles duquesne university mile radius sitting area stayed two nights exercise room a great stay
Reviewed 19 July 2016

Hotel was great! Kelby was very friendly and helpful, room was awesome and bed was so comfortable! Everyone there was very nice and accommodating.Our concert was cancelled at the last minute, but the bartender gave us many ideas on what to do for the evening..we ended up at Market Square and took in the sounds and food at NOLA, it was amazing!

Room Tip: We had a king suite on the 5th floor, perfect!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2016

Really enjoyed having this hotel for our home base while we visited Pittsburgh. Lots of elbow room for our family and friendly staff. Shuttle service with helpful driver allowed us to park our car and explore without the hassle of parking.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2016

Traveled with my daughter to see the Sharks/Pens Game 1 & 2 of the finals. You can't get any closer to the arena, less than 100 yards and you are at the gate.
Rooms clean, service good, bar ok - the bartenders charged me different prices on different days for the same drink - no it wasn't happy hour price changes. I would have scored it higher but the 7 to 8 girls staying next door decided to relive the Beyonce concert all night. At 2:00 am, I called the front desk and complained - nothing changed. Next morning I spoke to the manager and took off $100.00 for the no sleep night. Was a good hotel but the stay could have been better.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2016

My family and & I all stay here for our trips to Pittsburgh, 4 to 5 times a year. Where huge sports fan. His hotel is fabulous, lovely rooms, great bar with delicious food. Have the steak salad with fries, it's amazing! The staff here is undeniably the best from housekeeping to the bar to the front desk. You'll meet Eric and Kelby and they are the best. Last but not least the shuttle drivers .... AMAZING. Big shout out to Erica Loren and the other funny dude. They'll get you around town, great shopping and food and always happy to drive you. All the service is great so remember to tip your shuttle drivers and other staff members.

Room Tip: Rooms facing back parking lot are awesome. You can see Consol Energy lot where the players drive in. And the 7th floor has suite 87 & 71
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

From the moment of arrival, my wife and I were treated by an exceptionally friendly and attentive staff. The accommodations are neat and clean. Rooms are quiet. Our visit required multi visits to Allegheny Med and the shuttle made it easy. Not much to walk to but everything seemed a short shuttle ride away.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family