“I'm sure we've met before.”
Review of Creekside Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Paradise
Creekside Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Paradise B&B and Inns
Scotia, New York
“I'm sure we've met before.”
Reviewed 18 September 2011

As we arrived, we were warmly greeted Cathy & Dennis, our innkeepers. We immediately felt as if we'd known them forever. Our conversations were fun & light-hearted. They were always willing to chat & make suggestions & recommendations. They led us to Angela's Cafe-a charming restaurant in the middle of a library(this librarian's dream). We have been visiting this area for many years & felt we knew it well. Cathy & Dennis were able to recommend places we've never been. They listen to your interests & tailor their suggestions to you.
The inn is beautifully & authentically restored with all modern conveniences. Each room has a beautiful quilt on very comfortable beds. Breakfast was wonderful-a delightful way to start your day.
We enjoyed our time at the Creekside Inn & hope to return again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Fairfield, Connecticut
Reviewed 27 August 2011

This was our first trip to Amish country and Cathy and Dennis, the innkeepers, helped to make it a memorable one. They mapped out the things we should be sure to see and recommended authentic Amish places to go for things like furniture, quilts and even the best soft pretzels and ice cream. Our room had a beautiful quilt, the bed was comfortable, the breakfasts delicious and the clip clop of the horse-drawn wagons passing the Inn gave it a special feel. I liked the fact that everyone had breakfast at the same time so we were able to get to know the other guests. If we go back to Amish country, we would definitely stay at the Creekside B&B again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Silver Spring, MD
Reviewed 21 August 2011

I never thought I'd be a fan of B&Bs until I met Denis and Cathy, the Innkeepers of Creekside Inn in Lancater ,Pa. Not only are they knowledgeable about just about every place in the county but they are helpful, cheerful and FUN! You are immediately made part of the extended family of ther New Jersey transplants. Their inn is well over 200 years old but the rooms are spotless and while the ambiance is of the Federal period all the amenities are of today.
As for breakfast: don't be on a diet. Everything is just TOO GOOD to pass up. And for those visitors who stay more than one night the slice of the morning's baked good left in your room as a snack is as good as having mom taking care of you. This is my third visit and I hope to be back many, many more

• Stayed August 2011
Windsor, New York
Reviewed 9 August 2011

The Creekside Inn was all it was advertized to be and more. Owners were excellent hosts. The Inn was just as pictured and restored in with great care with all the 21st Century accommodations. Private, clean, air-conditioned. Quality furnishing thru out. We stayed in the Witmer Room and were so pleased. So charming. Got a peek at some of the other rooms and all had their own personal charm. Country Quilts abound on walls and beds, and even an excellent choice of new, handmade quilts to purchase. I still have my eye on one. Inn was very quiet and off the beaten track, with ample chances to watch Amish buggies pass by. But also had great and easy access to attractions in Lancaster County. Or if you just want a great place to get-away, this Inn has that too. A step back into 18th Century Charm. ps Has the very BEST Drinking and bathing water I have ever had the please to use.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Witmer Room. Large room with a great Private bath. Sleep like a baby. A+
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 7 August 2011

I stayed at the Creekside with my mother and grandmother this past week, and it was truly a wonderful experience! The old stone farmhouse was set up and decorated beautifully, with a charming ambiance that was only furthered by the hosts. Cathy and Dennis were AMAZING! They were so friendly, and made us feel like family. Incredibly knowledgeable about the area, they were always willing to give educated advice about where to go, what to do, and how to get places. The food was soooo good, and Cathy and Dennis visited with everyone during breakfast, sharing stories about the area. They were so accomadating and helpful, they really made it feel like home! I would absolutely stay here any time I came back to Lancaster. In fact, I would probably go back there JUST to stay at the Creekside Inn!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paradise
5.2 km away
17.7 km away
EJ Bowman House Bed and Breakfast
3.3 km away
The Inn & Spa at Intercourse Village

Been to Creekside Inn? Share your experiences!