“Great food - Great service”
Review of Our Deli & Meats

Our Deli & Meats
Ranked #11 of 33 Restaurants in Paoli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Went here for lunch and the food and service were fantastic. So much so we came back the next day for lunch and the following morning for breakfast. Great home cooked meals with down home service. And the Carmel milkshake - oh my!

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Great Quality Food. Service is fast. I have eaten there and done take out on occasion. They have been in business for years and I have never heard a complaint.

4  Thank Laurie P
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

My family cannot come to this area without at least one visit to Our Deli for a steak sandwich. And we all like them differently- some like the plain cheesesteak, some the cheesesteak hoagie, some like the pizza steak and some like it loaded. The bottom line is, we all love the steaks. The quality of the meat is excellent and the rolls very good as well. The deli meats are all Boars Head, so for those who aren't steak lovers, there is a high quality option. You can get breakfast here all day, too, I believe. We recommend it!

4  Thank D M
Reviewed 12 March 2016

In Paoli, tucked away in a small strip of businesses along Hwy #30, you will find 'Our Deli & Meats'. I rode by this place for several years thinking it was just a place to purchase sliced meats. I was pleasantly surprised to find out it was, in fact, a nice little restaurant as well as a great place to purchase sliced meats. I enjoy breakfast there the most. The food there is prepared fresh and the service is fast and friendly. Today I had a bacon, egg and cheese on a grilled Kaiser roll and it was a great way to start the day. Gina was my server and she was very friendly and fast.

I recommend this location for a great meal and you can pick up some sliced ham as well!

3  Thank David B
Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

I have been going to Our Deli since they opened many years ago. We now live in FL and every time we are in the area visiting family, we find a way to have lunch or breakfast here.
It never disappoints. Chicken cheese steak is the best in the area and Philly.....honest.

2  Thank CJM44