“Always a great meal ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Went out on a Saturday night with friends. we have been to this restaurant many times and have never been disappointed. It was crowded but the food service and ambiance were as usual first class. We had chicken and pasta dishes. Prices were very reasonable as well.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Baramundi was delicious but our companions' scallops and shrimp were better! Everything is good here!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I've eaten here many times and it is my favorite place to go for Italian food. For lunch the Pasta fagioli is fantastic. One other note, they have a very nice and relaxing bar, if you want a place to relax.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Service was friendly and quick. The food was perfectly cooked. I had the rack of lamb. It was wonderfully seasoned, with a delicious sauce. I opted for the vegetables instead of the pasta, and was pleased that they were not overcooked.

I was too full for dessert.

This is a friendly and welcome alternative to chain restaurants, and I am very glad I found it.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Was traveling in the area overnight.San Nicola was highly recommended as a dinner option by a hotel employee where I was staying. I decided to try it out and certainly was not disappointed. Our server Andrew was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful as this was our first visit.The food was delicious,with ample portions and reasonably priced. Staff checked to see how we were enjoying our dinner and dessert. The atmosphere was comfortable and relaxing. I would not hesitate to return again and wish it were located closer to home so I could visit frequently!

Been to San Nicola Restaurant? Share your experiences!