“Great Sushi!”

Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Paoli
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 11 December 2016

Next to the Paoli Train Station, Sushi Nami offers a broad range of freshly made Japanese entrees including and beyond Sushi. Eaten here a dozen times and never disappointed!

Thank T. R. H

Reviewed 2 December 2016

We have only ever ordered in from Sushi Nami due to having a toddler, but every time we have ordered in it has been amazing. We have eaten the bento boxes as well as sushi and it's phenomenal every time. They deliver quickly and always with a smile.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

I haven't even eaten here yet I'm really impressed. I called to purchase a gift certificate as an anniversary gift after hearing and reading great things about them. During the conversation I discovered that they were located just a few miles from the address where I had asked them to send the card.
To my amazement it was hand delivered that evening. It couldn't have been a more special surprise.
That's going above and beyond! Now that I've seen their service I can't wait to visit the area and try the food.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Sushi Nami is a great addition to the asian cuisine scene on the Main Line. There's easy parking in the back of the building and on weekends you can park in the Septa train lot as well. They probably had the best Hamachi Kama we've ever had - really well cooked with a delicious lemony ponzu sauce on the side. Also a really good squid salad. We had an assortment of different rolls and sushi - all excellent.

Service was pleasant and professional. Sushi Nami is a BYO.

1  Thank sunriser8
Reviewed 25 July 2016

We love this place. Next to the Paoli News Agency and near the Paoli Train Station, this place is a gem. Great sushi. Pretty standard selection with a number of innovative rolls. Try the Dinosaur Egg. Wonderful. The owner is very picky about fish quality and freshness and wont serve something below his standards.

Been to Sushi Nami? Share your experiences!