“Very good food”
Review of Great American Pub

Great American Pub
Ranked #15 of 33 Restaurants in Paoli
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pizza
Description: Its a small chain at 3 locations. Here is the url for all 3 http://www.greatamericanpub.com/
Reviewed 10 July 2017

The restaurant is a bit oddly laid out (lots of levels so watch your step), but the food never fails to please. Sometimes the place reeks a bit of mildew (my only guess is it's the mats behind the bar), but then I'm really sensitive to that smell - my partner never seems to notice it so I wouldn't let that keep you away, just something to think about if you are sensitive to that.

This has become one of our favorite places to eat in Malvern. Friendly staff, broad menu, and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

This is our go to place after a long work day. Great staff!! Monday night is $5.00 burger night. Never miss it.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Our go to place. Never had a bad meal or bad experience. This place is top notch!!!!

Wednesday night BINGO is fun and friendly where everyone is a winner.
The entire staff is very friendly

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

A nice place with a local feel to catch a sport's game on tv. They have a good variety of beer and wine is also available. Nice menu with lots of choices. The food was average for a sport's bar. But worth a visit.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I've came here on several occasions (since we are new to this area) our first waitress was fabulous but the last two times were awful it was the same waitress she is so miserable and asking for a drink is like pulling teeth. I hate to write such a review but I cross I fingers I hope I don't get her! Other than that the hotter than hell wings are very good and so are the burgers!!!