“Good people and great food.”
Review of Great American Pub

Great American Pub
Ranked #15 of 33 Restaurants in Paoli
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pizza
Description: Its a small chain at 3 locations. Here is the url for all 3 http://www.greatamericanpub.com/
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Our go to place. Never had a bad meal or bad experience. This place is top notch!!!!

Wednesday night BINGO is fun and friendly where everyone is a winner.
The entire staff is very friendly

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

A nice place with a local feel to catch a sport's game on tv. They have a good variety of beer and wine is also available. Nice menu with lots of choices. The food was average for a sport's bar. But worth a visit.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I've came here on several occasions (since we are new to this area) our first waitress was fabulous but the last two times were awful it was the same waitress she is so miserable and asking for a drink is like pulling teeth. I hate to write such a review but I cross I fingers I hope I don't get her! Other than that the hotter than hell wings are very good and so are the burgers!!!

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Took over 20 min. Just to get 2 burgers and a side of spinich. Which was very salty. However the burgers were good. But I won't be going back. Waiting 2 min. Not.good

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Great atmosphere... Food has been good, the pizzas are great and lots of good choices. On Wednesday all wine bottles are half price