Knights Inn Palmyra/Hershey
Dutch Motel(Palmyra)
US$79
US$59
Priceline
Red Roof Inn Hershey(Hershey)
US$89
US$83
US$47
US$45
US$67
Rio Motel(Hershey)
US$61
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$70
US$48
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Expedia was hacked and my account was accessed. Someone booked the Palmyra hotel using my account. I called the hotel and their exact response was "Well, we already got paid by Expedia, so there is nothing we are going to do about it". This was a day before someone (scammer) was set to spend the night in their hotel.
They didn't care, in fact they were happy to take someone's money and let a criminal stay in their hotel.
I called a second time cause I didn't want someone actually getting a hotel room on my dime and they actually threatened to call the police on me because I wouldn't let it go. I didn't yell or cuss at them, I was persistent that they cancel the reservation, they wouldn't.
Since the reservation was under my name, the person that used the room couldn't have shown ID, so I can only assume this hotel regularly deals with criminals and they are ok with that.
I even wrote an email to hotel management and never heard back.
I certainly hope someone reads this and thinks twice about spending their money at this hotel. You never know, they may give away your information themselves.

Room Tip: Stay Away!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I planned an impromptu visit to Hershey. Our room was clean and the staff was friendly. Our king room was $155 with tax, which was maybe a little overpriced for how average the amenities are, but it was still a pleasant experience. I'd stay here again for a lower rate.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for two nights. First night we had do not disturb sign on door until 10:45 am. We left hotel to go have breakfast and cleaning woman saw us leaving. We were out for the day and came back at 8:30 PM and room was not clean. We went to office and asked why room was cleaned and they advised that we had do not disturb sign on door and they do. It clean room after 11:00 am. I told him we left by 10:45 am. I told him I never heard of this. In addition when checking in they never advised us of this rule. I told the manager I never heard of this and he was rude. He raised his voice and told me not to come back - which is no problem because I will never go back to this hotel. The owner was the rudest person I ever met. If they would hire help instead of having the same two people blowing leaves, cleaning the pool and cleaning all the rooms - (but only until 11:00 am) they would be able to service their customers. If you want to be mistreated and have the owner yell at you and be extremely rude please be sure to stay at the Knights Inn.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Margaret K
Reviewed 5 February 2017

The poor quality of the room was the reason for the rating here. Cleanliness and comfort could be improved, and the noise level was awful. In particular, there was virtually no soundproofing, and the room next door had a toilet that was 'flushing itself' on a regular basis, all night, that included loud pipe banging. Amenities level was below standard for this price range.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul D
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Traveling through the area while visiting hershey chocolate world and the Pennsylvania renasance faire. Hotel is very close to both.
Had reserved 2 rooms and forgot to ask for adjoining rooms staff was very easy to work with and got us adjoining rooms.
The rooms were clean and beds slept well. Not a "high" class hotel but not high prices either.
Breakfast is just cereal and pastries.
Would recommend this hotel for those who just need a place to sleep and don't need the extra frills.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family