“Great food! Great service and reasonably priced”
Review of Sawmill Grill

Sawmill Grill
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Oxford
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Stopped in for a quick meal, and quick it was (in a good way)! I ordered the philly cheesesteak, which was delicious and filling. My daughter ordered buffalo cauliflower appetizer which was a generous portion large enough for her meal. The bleu cheese dressing is homemade and chunky. There is a great selection of beer and cocktails--everything reasonably priced. It was a nice evening, so we were able to grab one of the few outside tables. We are definitely looking forward to going back.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank judibru

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

This was my second time to the Sawmill Grill. On this occasion I visited with my wife and daughter. We waited for only a short time. This location is not overly large and tables are situated close together. There are only a few booths and a decent sized bar (see my pic below).

The menu is varied and reasonably priced.

The wait staff is friendly and attentive. We had Jade as our server and she was very pleasant and assisted us with items on the chalkboard menu that is along the back wall of the restaurant. Jade was very good about checking on us as we ate but was never intrusive during our lunch.

My wife ordered the chicken salad sandwich, my daughter had the Big Cheesy burger and I had a bison burger. I also ordered a crock of French onion soup. The soup had small pieces of bread instead of one large portion. There was plenty of onions and the broth was tasty, but I would have liked more cheese in the soup.

My wife always gets the chicken salad and really enjoys it. My daughter's big cheesy burger had double the cheese and three mozzarella sticks with marinara sauce. Very gooey and cheesy. My bison burger was delicious and cooked to perfection. All of our lunches came with Sawmill Grill's sidewinder fries and a pickle.

Good food, good prices and terrific customer service by Jade. Sawmill Grill is a cut above the rest.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

This place was a local gem when it first opened. Last few times only average. Food is still above average for the area but kids portions have become quite small. $6 for five pretzel bites and a apple sauce cup is a bit steep. Used to look for an excuse to go to Oxford and eat here. Not anymore. Oh well.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Friendly atmosphere, fabulous food and attentive service! Wonderful owners who care about the community.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Been there a couple of times now and the food is always good-always fresh and prepared well. Friendly staff and friendly locals. A must stop if in this neck of the woods.

Date of visit: January 2017

Been to Sawmill Grill? Share your experiences!