“Good BBQ - Homemade Sauces”
Review of It's Just Barbecue

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
It's Just Barbecue
Ranked #8 of 17 Restaurants in Orwigsburg
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I enjoy finding new BBQ places and this was no exception. We ordered the BBQ pork sandwich. Hers was small and mine large. Both had plenty of pork, but mine had a better looking roll.

The BBQ pork was very good. Only the regular sauce is on the table, which we thoroughly enjoyed. Additionally, we asked for their honey sauce on the side. It was unique and very good. I only wish there was a bottle of it on the table, too.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

We first had their food at a local festival and that made us decide to try their restaurant. Best ribs ever! Really meaty and flavorful. I got mine dry and my husband got his wet—they were equally delicious. And the cornbread is really special, too. Thick and ,list and sweet. Best I ever had. We will definitely be making this a regular stop.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

The area of southern Schuylkill County is not known as a BBQ mecca. In fact, there is not much in the way of interesting food in the area. Having said that, the "pink pig" is adequate. I found their best meat offering is the smoked chicken breasts. Best side is the beans. I would not recommend the brisket, as it is lower end beef that is shredded and nothing like true Texas style brisket.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We ordered The Big Pig Deal and it was good BBQ. Four men (and myself but I only eat a few bites to try everything!) and no leftovers but they were full! Delivery was great for us since we were at work, it was spring and we were busy! Can’t wait to try their smoked wings!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I've been visiting It's Just Barbecue for quite a few years and have never had a bad meal. My favorite is their brisket but you shouldn't be disappointed with the pulled pork, smoked chicken or the brisket chili.
The facility is always clean including the bathroom. The staff is usually quite friendly but sometimes more reserved than others. Always friendly though.
The price for the BBQ is a little higher than I think it should be. Not so high that I won't return but higher than some similar restaurants.
They offer several sauces and all are very good. It's very hard to pick a favorite. I also like their jalapeño peppers, for some reason they seem better than most I have eaten.
Looking forward to my next visit to It's Just Barbecue!