“Very friendly! Delivery was great!”
Review of It's Just Barbecue

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
It's Just Barbecue
Ranked #8 of 17 Restaurants in Orwigsburg
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We ordered The Big Pig Deal and it was good BBQ. Four men (and myself but I only eat a few bites to try everything!) and no leftovers but they were full! Delivery was great for us since we were at work, it was spring and we were busy! Can’t wait to try their smoked wings!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I've been visiting It's Just Barbecue for quite a few years and have never had a bad meal. My favorite is their brisket but you shouldn't be disappointed with the pulled pork, smoked chicken or the brisket chili.
The facility is always clean including the bathroom. The staff is usually quite friendly but sometimes more reserved than others. Always friendly though.
The price for the BBQ is a little higher than I think it should be. Not so high that I won't return but higher than some similar restaurants.
They offer several sauces and all are very good. It's very hard to pick a favorite. I also like their jalapeño peppers, for some reason they seem better than most I have eaten.
Looking forward to my next visit to It's Just Barbecue!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Been here at least 3 or 4 times.....always good stuff......again yesterday the 12th of August ......good stuff.......BBQ at it's basic.....they do run out of stuff...and good BBQ joints should run out...they make it and sell it...when gone it's gone....I was late ...but they had brisket ! so we're good......Thanks again....!

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

A great location that serves up authentic southern BBQ. We have tried all the menu items and everything has always been fantastic. Go early or call ahead, his BBQ is in demand and sells out quick. Give this place a try, you will be happy that you did.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Really good BBQ. Eat in or take out. Quick service; choices of sauces; good sides. Easy access off of PA 61.