“Great BBQ and very good prices!”
Review of It's Just Barbecue

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
It's Just Barbecue
Ranked #8 of 17 Restaurants in Orwigsburg
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 29 July 2016

Ive been here 3 times in 2 weeks and it's always amazing! I love the brisket but just tried the pulled pork sandwich last time with the honey bbq sauce and its ridiculously awesome. The prices are very good.... I order a lot and usually hover around the $20 for 3 people. The only down side is that the mac and cheese is on Fridays because its tied with the best I ever had. Im from Jersey and must admit the food out here in PA is a major disappointment but this place is a local gem that I will be eating at 2 to 3 times per week.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

We were excited to stop for some BBQ in an area with few restaurants. It is on a spur off highway 61. We were stopping for Sunday lunch and checked out the board menu and their regular menu on Pink paper. It seemed to be the only thing pink in the place.

We ordered a pulled pork sandwich and a smoked brisket sandwich. Though we were eating at one of their indoor covered picnic tables, the sandwiches are server in Styrofoam containers on a thick relatively fresh plain white hamburger roll. The pork which was advertised as juicy, and a best seller, we pulled indeed but much of it was hard dried bits with some that was juicy. It had minimal smoke flavor to it also. The smoked brisket which was 'a prize winning choice' was chopped up and suffered the same treatment with hard dried pieces and some with some juicy remaining to it. It is served with the sauce on the side which is good, since the sauce was probably recently in a bottle. The other sauce on the table was also worth a pass.

I also ordered a side of mac and cheese. Not a surprise, when it was dry as well but did have a cheesy crust.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

Terrific pulled pork & brisket. Generous portions. A variety of barbecue sauces including horseradish. Very friendly and courteous staff. Energetic Pig mascot in the parking lot waving to everyone. Plain and clean inside with picnic tables. When in the area again, will definitely return!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Great place for quick (eat in or take out) really tasty barbecue.
We've eaten barbeque in several "barbeque states" in the south - this is just as good & no long drive needed!

Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

We just moved to the area so we are working our way thru the local eateries. This one has has a cute bright pink metal pig out front!

And delicious food inside! I had the smoked bbq chicken & he had ribs. Both delicious.

I got a piece of cornbread to try - I'm fussy about corn bread & this was exactly how I like it moist with just a hint of sweet!
Honorable mention - the cinnamon apples! They were apple pie in a cup! Delish!

The inside isn't fancy but it's BBQ-IT doesn't need to be fancy - it needs delicious!

They are only open Wed thru Sun. They do accept credit cards.

Will definitely eat here again!

1  Thank krismcg9