“Very pleasant surprise”

Jon Pierre's American Bistro
Ranked #5 of 23 Restaurants in Olyphant
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Description: Jon Pierre's Cuisine ranges from appetizers to salads, sandwiches, Pizza, homemade pastas, steaks and homemade desserts.
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Friends of ours told us they had a good experience here, so we tried it as a last minute option to cooking after a busy Saturday. We knew it was a BYOB, but decided to just have water with dinner. We were promptly greeted, seated and orders taken. After placing our orders, we were served complimentary pizza cuts and focaccia bread with a dipping sauce. Delicious! I ordered two appetizers for my dinner: both seafood.The presentation was beautiful and surpassed only by the quality of the meal. My husband ordered a homemade pasta dish, and was equally satisfied. We're definitely going back!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

We've passed by many times and never stopped due to location. Very little parking on the front side and next to a congested auto repair facility that's not well kept. We were mulling over places to go for dinner and my wife suggested we try this place despite the location. How bad could it be? So we did. The facility is quite nice once you get inside. Thankfully there's parking in the rear. It's nicely decorated and clean. My wife had 2 sea food appetizers rather than a dinner. Excellent presentation and delicious. I had a chicken and homemade pasta special. Delicious again. It's a find. We'll definitely dine there again.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I went here a few years ago and had a fabulous meal. This time it was not as good. Although we ordered the homemade chips which were very good our meal was not. I was a shrimp dish and had way too much saffron. It overpowered the dish. I was $5 martini night, drinks were very small. Expected better. Atmosphere was very nice.

1  Thank Asdfghmnuhvvt
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

A hidden gem! Big city ,gourmet food,right in your own back yard. Heard so much about this restaurant that we had to try it. Nice atmosphere..... loved the dining music. The staff was friendly, courteous and professional. Everything we ordered was top notch... delicious! Can't wait to go back. It's a must try!

1  Thank BlendaLiuzzo
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

The outside is very deceptive. Inside you will find a cozy, beautifully lit space that is perfect for a romantic dinner. The food was amazing! I loved their seafood risotto and the desserts are delicious. It is kind of pricey, but as my husband said, "It was so worth it!" Can't wait to go back again!

2  Thank symonsezz