“Good quick lunch”

Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Nottingham
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: WHERE CASUAL MEETS DELICIOUS!At the Nottingham Inn Kitchen & Creamery you find a warm, inviting atmosphere with great food, exceptional service and a setting that truly lets you relax. Always family-friendly, the Kitchen & Creamery is casual, full-service dining at its best. We feature delicious, satisfying American heartland cuisine at moderate prices with fresh products and produce from local farms and dairies. And don’t forget to finish your meal with one of our old-fashioned ice cream treats!
Reviewed 25 November 2017

I can't rave about this place; it was very basic and is apparently operated by Herr's - The food is diner like. I had some very good mushroom soup and a very mediocre grilled cheese sandwich. My friend commented that the coffee was remarkably weak (she had the decaf)- I had regular coffee and thought it was fine. The place is clean and the waitstaff is pleasant. In short, this place is perfectly acceptable but not memorable in any way.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Yup...the sign indicated "ice cream shop ahead". Well...let me tell you, I was NOT going to pass up this opportunity to indulge in more farm-fresh ice cream. This place served Leibys. I never heard of it. The young scooper duper told me, after I had asked her, that it was from York, PA. Well...she was wrong. As we were driving away we learned that Leibys has been churning out dairy products in Hazelton-Tamaqua area for a million years! Any way...the ice cream was yummy. I had a small scoop of salted caramel. I will be back for more.

1  Thank DWYPYWD
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Basic home/diner cooking - good sized portions & freshly made. We're locals and have been quite a few times. Daily soup special very good flavor (red pepper & crab bisque), not loaded with crab meat but met expectations for a place of this type. Turkey Rueben & chicken special sandwich good. Didn't get the ice cream but have been in the past and always great. As usual service friendly & efficient. A good pit stop if your passing through the area.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Well worth the wait, however it wasn't that long. Easy to see why it's so popular. Service was great, menu offerings for breakfast are varied, and the food was delicious. All of the staff worked together and everyone was full of personality.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Great place for any meal but amazing breakfast with mimosas!! Good lunch sandwiches with a cold frosty beverage . Local brews on tap and good service! Kitchen can be slow but it's because this is usually a small busy place and a fave with locals! Not in the mood for a meal, they also have a large selection of ice cream and make wonderful milkshakes...peanut butter and chocolate shakes are definitely great on a hot day!