“Great people and solid food”

Nottingham Inn Kitchen & Creamery
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Nottingham
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: WHERE CASUAL MEETS DELICIOUS!At the Nottingham Inn Kitchen & Creamery you find a warm, inviting atmosphere with great food, exceptional service and a setting that truly lets you relax. Always family-friendly, the Kitchen & Creamery is casual, full-service dining at its best. We feature delicious, satisfying American heartland cuisine at moderate prices with fresh products and produce from local farms and dairies. And don’t forget to finish your meal with one of our old-fashioned ice cream treats!
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

A nice road trip stop. Staff welcoming and friendly, atmosphere cosy, and food was good. Comfort food like turkey dinner with excellent meat and generous mashed potatoes and pork schnitzel. The creamery was closed while we were there alas.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Read the nice reviews and couldn't wait to eat. I guess I ordered poorly. Menu said pork chops and what I got was pork patties, so I was very disappointed. Mashed potatoes that came with it were not moist or creamy or memorable.
Mushroom soup was a 10, but the rest of my meal was a 3. It was a $20 meal.

Place was packed on a Friday night. The Angus burger looked great as did the fries and sweet potato fries. Not sure if i will go back, maybe I just picked the worst thing on the menu as it seemed like there were a lot of regulars there.

1  Thank cary n
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

My wife and I decided to go back to Nottingham for dinner at the Inn and we had a terrific dinner. I had soup to start and it was off the hook. Our entrees were delicious and filling. The bill was the best part. We will be back.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast before the Herrs Factory tour. This is a nice little clean diner with good food. service was a little slow, but to be fair, they were very busy. We would go again for sure next time we're in town. We didn't imbibe, but they had a nice selection of craft beer and ciders if it were later in the day.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

We've been there several times and each time the service has been super friendly! Every meal we have eaten has been delicious - always fresh! This place is definitely a gem!