All reviews front desk toaster oven home away from home laundry room fire pit indoor pool washers and dryers pots and pans ice maker breakfast choices free laundry facilities last summer get together top of the line nice breakfast room was very clean and comfortable very pleasant stay
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We found this to be a nice hotel, it was a clean property and had friendly staff. Will return if in the area again.

Would recommend you consider staying here. We did not have any issues during our stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Amy H, Director of Operations at Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experiences with us. With the many choices to stay in the area we are honored you have chosen our hotel for your home hotel. Glad to hear there were no issues and the property was clean & friendly and up to your expectations.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I am so glad I decided to give this hotel a second chance from the comments other travelers have shared. I was greeted at the front desk by an associate named Amy who I later learned was there from the corporate office helping out. She was always smiling and seemed to know a lot of the guest by name. Antoine made fajitas the night I was there and they were great! He too was out chatting with others and had a great personality. I was blown away by the cleanliness of my room and the hotel. It was very different from what I read from other stays. One of the housekeepers, Charles, stopped me and asked how my stay was and if there was anything he could do to make it better. Talk about a wow moment.
It seems like this hotel may have had issues before but it’s defiantly heading in the right direction. Give it a try!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Judi M
Mischa O, VP of Operations at Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Hello Judi,

Thank you very much for your kind words and for sharing your positive experience. The entire team at the Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville has really been working hard to turn things around and ensure every guest experience is a positive one. Your comments will be shared with our team as we do share all guest feedback to continue to improve as well as celebrate successes. Thank you again for your time and we will see you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

NO GOOD.

Frequent business & leisure traveler: First & last time with Staybridge Suites.

Do not choose this hotel simply for the reason that IN THE SAME PARKING LOT you have another hotel, not to mention many many similar priced/quality hotels surrounding this hotel. So many choices and brands that were CHEAPER than this hotel & would deliver a lot better service.

For those that want to know more....(or a Staybridge Suites manager who cares enough to fix it)

1 CHECK-IN WAS UNPROFESSIONAL
First, there was only one woman working the check-in on a Friday afternoon. She was friendly. In general Friday afternoons in hotels are typically higher number of guests arriving but in addition this hotel was hosting a group that weekend. So there was a long line (6-7) people checking in behind me. One woman working at front desk was very slooooooooooow. No kidding - 10 minutes to check someone in. A Marriott does not take 10 minutes per person. Another woman was in the back office and came through the door to talk to the one woman working. Despite the line behind me, 2nd woman doesn't want to help. If she helped, there would be 2 employees to check people in. But you know what she does have time for? Time to have conversations about her own family with the other woman who was working. I found it LAZY. UNPROFESSIONAL. UNWELCOMING. Tell the manager - you have TOO FEW EMPLOYEES and it's resulting in INADEQUATE front desk coverage. And if you are the manager in the back, please have some self-awareness not to have personal conversations preventing the one woman who is working from moving through the line faster.

2 - OLD & GROSS
Arrived in room. Carpet was ok, room was good size and good set up.

But the OLD STAINED SHOWER looked like someone VOMITED in the tub. It was GROSS! I didn't want to step in the shower.

3- SERVICE FAILURES :

#1 They forgot shampoo conditioner in room

#2 On a Friday we SCHEDULED ROOM TO BE CLEANED by telling the woman at the front desk (when I checked in) we wanted the room serviced on a Saturday. I even called down later that night & confirmed I was in the system. THEY BLEW IT- never made the bed, cleaned the room, freshened anything.

[Front desk young woman on Saturday night was kind & helpful. That's why you guys are getting 2 stars instead of 1]

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Amy H, Director of Operations at Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience at our Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville. I want to first apologize for the lack of service and cleanliness you received as this is not how we wanted to your stay to begin nor how we wanted it to end. We value your feedback and want to ensure we are bringing it back to the hotel management team so they can make steps for immediate improvements.

We appreciate the kind words you shared about the associate on Saturday night and will ensure to share these with her.

As we are working with the hotel management Team and associates we strive to make positive impact for future guest and hope that you will find it to try us again for a better stay.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Everything about this hotel is bad! First night the shower head was loose so I got a rude awakening when turning on the shower. Cleaning crews do a mediocre job at best; I even found flip flops in my room. They charged me for nights that I wasn’t there because my business card wouldn’t go through and didn’t even try contacting me. Breakfast meal was ice cold. I have absolutely nothing good to say about this place... Avoid this place like the Black Plague!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Mischa O, VP of Operations at Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Hello Chip,

My sincere apologies for your stay in Montgomeryville. I appreciate the feedback and can assure you we are working closely with this team to ensure improvement. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you regarding your stay and how I can help win back your business. My email is Mischa.odell@aimhosp.com so we can exchange numbers directly. Thank you for your time and feedback.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

There’s nothing wrong with this hotel that couldn’t be fixed by good management. The rooms are large, quiet, & well equipped if a little dull and ordinary. That’s fine, I wasn’t expecting a boutique experience. It’s a longish stay, business hotel. All you have to do is not piss me off. So light touch cleaning means switching out the wet towels and emptying the trash on weekdays. When that’s not done from Thursday through Monday, that not good. When you phone down and ask for towels and they say, in effect, we can’t be bothered to send anyone up, then that’s bad. In the end I just went and helped myself. The public areas are dirty; the stairway has some very nasty looking stains and spills, the bottom of the stairs is used to store a trash cart (that’s a violation of fire regulations by the way). Location is good, but the Hampton Inn and Suites is next door so why not try that instead? I won’t be staying here again

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank AnotherEnglishman

Hello Another Englishman,

Please allow me to start with my sincere apology for a disappointing stay. We strive to ensure each guest has a positive experience and will return the next time they are in the area. It is also disappointing to me that we let you down. My team is working very hard to ensure improvements are made and our hotel returns to being your first choice. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you regarding your stay and how I can help win back your business. My email is Mischa.odell@aimhosp.com so we can exchange numbers directly. Thank you for your time and feedback and I look forward to hearing from you.