“Had a Wonderful Time”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Eating here is always fun...and you can make reservations....the Metropolitan is a step up from a diner. Extremely Clean! The food here is always tasty...(always try to order something different) my sister loves the Meatloaf and it is absolutely wonderful....this time around I ordered the Salmon. First let me say the wait staff is spot on...very friendly, informative and attentive to your every need. Not only is the food tasty and deliciously presented, but enough for two meals, as I always take 1/2 my platter home. The salmon was buttery, very tender, melt in your mouth. Served with fresh asparagus that was cooked exactly like I make it, crispy....and mashed potatoes that were to die for! Thank you Metropolitan for another awesome dinner. We will be back again soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

The Metropolitan is one of that very rare group of places that sets a high standard for food, drinks and service and maintains it constantly!

Many visits over a long time with groups large and small ... no matter; the quality is good and predictable!

They have a broad-spectrum menu that should cover most tastes!

Another plus is that the pricing is really sensible and fair.

Like the fellow in the movie ... I'll be back!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

drink prices ($3-6) and food $5/appetizer are a great deal for our Friday night out. Get there early as the bar fills up.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Huge menu selection ~ always great food. Staff very friendly and helpful. Great meeting place for friends and family. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Today we dined at The Metropolitan. I have never witnessed so much food brought to one table, so we packed much of it to go. The food was very good and very unique. I recommend the simple cranberry pancakes. The quesadilla was flavorful but had too much going on for my personal taste; I'm sure that others would love its layers. The chili dog sliders were enjoyed by my husband.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to The Metropolitan? Share your experiences!