“Great selections..... Good food”

Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 93 Restaurants in North Wales
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Iron Hill Brewery and Restaurant in North Wales, where you'll find fresh handcrafted beers, creative yet informal New American Cuisine and friendly and attentive service in a casual, upscale atmosphere. We've been voted Best Brewpub by Philadelphia magazine and Best Brewery/Restaurant by the readers of Main Line Today. Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is a non-smoking environment, with smoking allowed in designated outdoor areas only, however cigar & pipe smoking is prohibited. Reservations & "Call Aheads" are accepted for lunch & dinner seven days a week. We accept all major credit cards & are handicapped accessible.
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We were in the mood for a burger... not fast food.... Started at one place didn't want the cafeteria style and ended up at Iron Hill. What a great choice !! There was 3 of us and we ended up getting several appetizers to share. Hubby and son got some beers and I got my traditional Bloody Mary.... All good. The seafood bisque was tasty (could use a hint more spice) We had the calamari with a lime cream.... delicious, and bunless burger sliders with carmellized onions....yum.... And the fried Brussels sprouts were AWESOME !! TOO full for dessert !! Will definitely go again.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent dinner and lunch have been there several times snd enjoyed each meal
Service is usually very good. Of course they have variety of beers and are very good

Date of visit: June 2018
IronHillBrewery, Manager at Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

We're so happy to see 5 stars! Thank You!

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I left a 4 out of 5 review on Open Table explaining why one of the four entrees ordered was lacking. Overall, our experience was ok, not great. Yo my surprise, and to Iron Hill’s credit, the manager followed up with me on our visit. While the food missed the mark on just one of our orders, the fact the restaurant cares enough to read my review and personally follow-up is a credit to management. Thanks for caring when most management trams would have not cared.

1  Thank KuhnsGuy
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I had a hamburger figuring that I could not go wrong and I was wrong. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being great) I would rate it a flat 5. Just blah.....sorry to say. I will not write this place off as there are many menu selections for the future yet it makes me wonder when you can't get a hamburger right what can you get right?

Date of visit: June 2018
IronHillBrewery, General Manager at Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Hello, I am sorry to hear that you weren't happy with your visit. Please email me at Scotth@ironhillbrewery.com, so that we can speak further. Thank you!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I like the Iron Hill beers. It's fun to get a flight that allows you to taste several brews. Generally I get sandwiches. While food is not cheap the quality is good. Nice atmosphere, not too noisy.

Date of visit: March 2018