“The best Vietnamese dishes in the county.”

Banh Mi Bar & Bistro
Ranked #32 of 152 Restaurants in Norristown
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Norristown's loss will be Ambler's gain, as the Banh Mi Bar & Bistro closes its doors near courthouse square to head for downtown Ambler, where the dinner scene will welcome it warmly at the end of November. All of their dishes are prepared with great care and the freshest ingredients: from the spring rolls to the pho to the banh mi selections. My lunch there was bursting with customers from the courthouse in the dining room and taking out. No matter how busy, the staff remained friendly and uncompromising with the food. Ambler will give Banh Mi the chance to spread its wings with eager dinner patrons. I'm planning a visit with my family already.

3  Thank Christopher M

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

I had a Bahn mi for the first time and I found it very good. I had there original one and it was so good. My friend had there chicken wings and he enjoyed them. Their foods were savory and tasted fresh.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

I'm surprised there are not more places around that do Vietnamese/Banh Mi - this is a very popular lunch choice around the world. I always enjoy the Bistro's BMB Special. Their summer rolls are are great and healthy too. The handful of times I've been there, the owner has been very friendly and pleasant (if he's not busy). I see that it is getting busier since opening, and I hope that they can get to a point where they can open more shops.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

Their pork bahn mi is one of my very favorite foods. If I'm feeling hungry, I add a side of their tasty salt and pepper fries. The staff is friendly. The shop is simply decorated but comfortable. It's my favorite local restaurant! My husband and kids enjoy it, too.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

I like their food very much, when they first opened up, I was going in there two or three times a week, but then business picked up and they uped the prices on their by more than 50% whaaattt??!!

Been to Banh Mi Bar & Bistro? Share your experiences!