“Great Pizza”

Carmine's Restaurant & Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 31 July 2016

The pizza here is great and the atmosphere is a nice casual pizza shop atmosphere. Lot's of varieties of pizza however the hoagies are not very good.

There are newer reviews for Carmine's Restaurant & Pizza

Reviewed 4 May 2016

If you have not tried Carmine's you are in for a treat Located in the middle of a shopping center, but don't let that fool you. The pizza is the best I have had in a very long time. Can get crowded at lunch but worth the wait. Service is great!

Reviewed 22 March 2016

there prices? on the menu,, are a little high,, food is just? ok,,, service is what shocked me.... head waitress ,, ornella,, when I stepped in was causing such a scene toward to a customer,, I felt so sorry for that woman... ornella,, we have had her before with our children in there,, is rude,, unfriendly,, and that day I saw her yelling at that woman,, no,, I wont be back,, she intiated the disagreement,, the waitress did,, there wasn't any owner,, never is,, on floor,, its simply a mismanaged spot with a waitress with horrible attitude...

Reviewed 22 February 2016

The service was not only slow but horrible. I had to ask for silverware. Only 2 other tables and we waited over 20 minutes for soup and salad. Main dishes of veal and shrimp scampi tasted sour. I guess I'll use the gift cards I have for beer.

1  Thank betta_guy
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

I've been here for a couple slices every now and then and it's always been good. Today I decided to try their grilled chicken pita with sweet potato fries. I guess I should have just stuck with the pizza. My fries were a big pile of mush, my pita turned out to be a white wrap, and it was totally tasteless and so soggy I could barely keep it together.i did see a couple of red peppers in it but beyond that I could not taste any cheese or southwest sauce. Needless to say I'll think twice before ordering from Carmine's again.

1  Thank jenniferuinpa