“Always order from here”

Add it.
Newtown Square Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 March 2017

We've been ordering all kinds of meals from here. Cheese steaks, hoagies, pizzas and they have some good Italian dinners to go also, that we've had many times over the years. great delivery service.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

This is our go-to pizza place, Love the Greek style pizza. They have a really large square pizza that feeds lots of people, which is perfect for a crowd. The marinated chicken salad and chicken finger salad are awesome too! In fact, my husband has actually gotten their spaghetti and meatballs and really enjoyed it. Entrees come with a salad and bread. Can't beat it for the price!

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Haven't had a bad experience yet! Love the square pizza! We have always asked for well done and they have always accommodated!! quick delivery too!

Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

This place was never spectacular, but it has declined so much since the summer. I ordered delivery last week and the food was horrible. How do you screw up quesadillas? The veggies in them tasted old. My cheese steak was so dry I could only eat a little bit of it. Delivery took well over an hour when I was quoted 30 minutes. Never again.

Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

Not bad not great. They have decent pizzas, chicken cheese steaks, fries, etc. If we're getting take out its not my first choice.