“Good Pizza”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

This is a good place to go during Lent. There are lots of meatless options in addition to pizza. The special Verde Pizza was very tasty. They are also a BYOB. Dinner is table service (lunch is a little different).

There are newer reviews for Fresco's Pizza and Grill

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Fresco's has a variety of options for all eaters to pick from plus it is BYOB if you wish to bring a bottle. I recently ordered the Fileto Granchio, which is a 10oz steak topped with crab meat in an amazing sauce, mashed potato and sautéed spinach. I didn't care for the spinach but the mashed were delish, my steak was great and the crab was perfect. My son ordered the kids meal burgers and loved them so much he ordered more! (I tried them and yes there were delicious)

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Great Italian and Greek cuisine. Pizza is very good. Great sandwiches and salads too. BYOB. The owner is so nice and the service is outstanding.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

This was our first visit. We were looking for somewhere to dine before an event at Burlap and Bean and were very happy with our choice. Both entrees were tasty, ample in size, and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Fresco's is always a go-to spot for lunch. Fresh food, wide selection and thankfully they deliver to my office. My recommendations: any of the salads, blackened salmon with mango salsa salad, seared ahi tuna salad with wasabi dressing are always consistently good. Not a bad choice for a quick easy dinner either - it's a BYO so make it a date.