“Plenty to pick from”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2017

Fresco's has a variety of options for all eaters to pick from plus it is BYOB if you wish to bring a bottle. I recently ordered the Fileto Granchio, which is a 10oz steak topped with crab meat in an amazing sauce, mashed potato and sautéed spinach. I didn't care for the spinach but the mashed were delish, my steak was great and the crab was perfect. My son ordered the kids meal burgers and loved them so much he ordered more! (I tried them and yes there were delicious)

There are newer reviews for Fresco's Pizza and Grill

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Great Italian and Greek cuisine. Pizza is very good. Great sandwiches and salads too. BYOB. The owner is so nice and the service is outstanding.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

This was our first visit. We were looking for somewhere to dine before an event at Burlap and Bean and were very happy with our choice. Both entrees were tasty, ample in size, and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Fresco's is always a go-to spot for lunch. Fresh food, wide selection and thankfully they deliver to my office. My recommendations: any of the salads, blackened salmon with mango salsa salad, seared ahi tuna salad with wasabi dressing are always consistently good. Not a bad choice for a quick easy dinner either - it's a BYO so make it a date.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

I went to this pizza and grille restaurant today on the recommendation of a friend and encountered the most bizarre situation ever. I have never experienced a place that has TWO different prices for the same item...one to take out and one to eat in. I could justify the $2.00 extra per item if that came with full waitress service but this is not the case. You still order at the counter, pick up your own flatware and napkins, get your own drinks, carry your own little number flag and find your own table. The waitress does bring you your food, but so do the servers at Smashburger, and they don't charge extra.
Nor can I justify the extra item price because the food is such a good value to start. A small pizza runs from 14.99 up for eat in, large 16.99 and up , sandwiches and salads an average of 12.99 to 16.99 an item. Our bill was over $50.00 for a small pizza. a large pizza and a sandwich.
This establishment needs to decide if they are a full service or a limited service restaurant and then decide on ONE price for it's food.