“First time here since it changed to Teca”

Teca Newtown Square
Reserve with OpenTable
Teca Newtown Square is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Came here for a bridal shower. It's my first time in a long time. I have never been here since it's been "Teca." We had a nice private room downstairs. It was very bright and held about 50 people or so. It has a door that leads to outside which made it convenient for the gifts to be transported home. It had its own bar and bathroom downstairs as well so we had a completely private party the whole time which was nice.

You can choose between self parking or valet. The host at the front door greeted me instantly with a smile and led me to where the shower was. The servers downstairs were attentive and responsive as they handed out appetizers, coffee, cake, etc. The rest of the food was buffet style. It was all good.

I would be willing to give this place a try for dinner. I would highly recommend it for a private party. It's quite large and can hold multiple large parties at a time.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My friends and I went on Friday night. First we started out at the bar for happy hour which was great. Friendly bartender and always ready to refresh your drink. Then we went outside on the patio to eat. The service and the food were terrific !!! I will def recommend & return to this wonderful restaurant!!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

When the restaurant was renovated, they did a great job. Wonderful, large, wrap-around porch area. Completely revamped and updated the bar area. The wine room is amazing for private parties. The manager, Michael, cannot do enough to make the dinner or party perfect. Well-trained staff and everyone is friendly, prompt and knowledgeable. Great place. You may even meet Alberto, the owner.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Our family gathered for a wonderful Easter Dinner. Fabulous wine and drinks. Buffet was plentiful with delicious beef, chicken, seafood, pastas, salads and oh the many desserts were scrumptious. Something for everyone from age 7 to 60. There were 22 of us we were treated like royalty by the excellent staff on a busy holiday. We'll be back next year. We had a great time. Good memories.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

My Goddaughter took me here for my birthday. Quite place out of the way. Beautiful and the food was amazing.