“Quaint byob”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I have visited this restaurant several times. The food is good, but the restaurant is tiny and the tables are very close together . Enjoyed the artichoke appetizer a lot. Very tasty and presented nicely.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I was here twice this week, as it is one of my go to all time favorite restaurants. For lunch the Salmon panini or the arugula salad with grilled chicken are my go tos! They are both outstanding. Great quality and quantity of food for price point. BYOB just makes it even more affordable. For dinner, there are so many favorites, I am sometimes afraid to try something new because I want so badly to have an old favorite. I have never eaten anything here that was not delicious, and I am a food snob! Make reservations! I took my family from NY here. They loved it.

2  Thank endodock
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Excellent food: went with groups in two different weeks and the service was super slow; not the waitresses fault not enough help; good food though especially the chicken picatta; great desserts

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

The owner seems to not treat the staff in a good way and being loud, things that make dinner hard to be enjoyed. The food was nothing special also

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

A BYOB......Good Italian food!
Reasonably priced, too close for comfort for my liking. I felt like the next table was on top of us.

1  Thank DiGi2711