“Delicious Japanese & Thai Cuisine”
Review of Teikoku Restaurant

Teikoku Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Teikoku Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Septa Routes 120,104
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Teikoku is a great option where it's typically challenging to find a really good restaurant beyond the usual burger or bar food joint. Their sushi is creative, fresh and has been consistently good every time I've gone. I've always thought the food was beautiful too and they say you eat with your eye's first, but it doesn't disappoint in taste either. From their Asian Tapas menu I recommend the steamed gyoza with the orange-soy vinaigrette which is delicious. The Kobe Beef Hot Rock is a fun and interactive app the table guests can enjoy and sear to their preferred doneness. I also love the Sesame Chicken and the Orange Sea Bass entrees. Complimenting the great food is a décor that is traditional and spacious, Japanese minimalist type environment but with an exotic feel. You never feel crowded or chaotic and nearby tables are situated so you don't feel like other diners are encroaching on your space. It's consistently been a peaceful dining experience for me and my guests. I've enjoyed many happy hours at Teikoku as well where they serve specialty martini's typically seasonally driven and a nice but moderate selection of wines by the glass. You won't get the best glass of wine you've ever had but the prices are reasonable, the crowd professional and service prompt. This is a perfect place for a nice quiet casual dinner or business lunch. Now that I think of it...it's time to go back again!

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Fresh authentic food. Service was on point. Atmosphere was awesome. Def be back again. Was my first time here.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 27 September 2016

We arrived fairly late after 8 on a Friday night. The place was pretty well packed, but there was room for us at the sushi bar. Still access to the full menu, but we love sushi so that was fine too. We had a couple of special rolls, and 2 of the Asian soups. Everything was great. We will be back I'm sure.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

TEIKOKU is always consistent, fabulous food and different from other restaurants. Either for business or casual, with or without children, won't disappoint you

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 4 August 2016

This is the kind of place you can take company or business associates to. Interesting, and not run of the mill. I have been there many times and never have been disappointed.

Date of visit: September 2015