“Service was fair, food a little better than that.”

Spice Indian Thai Bistro
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Went her with a Living Social voucher. No one came up to us when we entered, so we went back to the middle section of the place where there was a guy by the station.
He seated us quickly. Unfortunately we could hardly understand the gentleman. It was not busy, but the service was still a bit slow. The food was prepared rather quickly which was a plus. We ordered the samosa special which came out quickly, but was not very hot. All the dishes were good, but not exceptional. Refills of water were slow.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This place was amazing. The chicken tikka masala was the perfect blend of spicy and creamy. The owner was so kind to us and our children. We ended up receiving gift certificates from restaurant.com. We got about $80 worth of gift certificates and put them all in for Spice. It's that good.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Purchased my discount coupon from Living Social. I thought the service was interesting when my grand-daughter and I stood in the doorway waiting to be seated we were ignored but the moment we went to a table we were quickly taken to another area. I interesting enough. We had to wait awhile for our order to be taken and I was a little disappointed that we were not greeted with a special or anything as a suggestion. This was my first time trying this type of food. I had to remind the waiter (possibly the owner) about our drinks. Besides the two of there was a family of 4. Very nicely decorated. I'm not sure if the lack luster attitude was because if the discount coupon or the color of my skin. I tried to ignore it but my 13 y/o grand daughter mentioned it. Who's to say maybe we just came at a bad time. We had the tulip dumplings, chicken and lamb curry. Personally I think it was overpriced for the portions you are given. More sauce than meat. It was ok.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

We have had the lunch buffet here at least a dozen times, and again this week. Great food, good selection, and great pricing.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Food was satisfactory. We went here for lunch. Ordered Tulip dumplings and Indian Thali. Indian food was fine. Thai was much better then I am used too. A good place to go for lunch. Also they have Sunday brunch which I might try in future.