“Very enjoyable ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Went for dinner with friends. I had pad thai which was very good as was the naan bread. Service was good, our server was very helpful explaining the dishes. Will definitely go again.

There are newer reviews for Spice Indian Thai Bistro

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Been to Spice three times now for lunch and I enjoy the sampler so much I have ordered it every time. Service was very slow last time I went or I would have given 5 stars.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Before visiting Spice for dinner, I had considered my love of Thai food and Indian food to be separate passions. But after greatly enjoying a bone-in goat curry dish that could have been Thai or Indian or a fusion, I have come to appreciate their similarities. The fried vegetable in sweet sauce appetizer was also delicious. And of course I always enjoy good naan.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

This restaurant used to have a brunch buffet on Saturdays and Sundays, but now it is only available on Sundays. We like that we are able to sample many different dishes as there are so many that I am unfamiliar with. There are many vegetarian options as well as meat options. I suggest you go early as they tend to start running out of food after 1 pm. They do replenish most of the dishes, but you often find chaffing dishes empty or close to empty. The price is reasonable.

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Six went to dinner. The owner greeted us and was so gracious. We had some nice appetizers and the naan bread was soft and hot, not greasy. We had lamb saag excellent! Chicken chettenandu, tandoor chicken, tandoor sampler and shrimp saag. They were all outstanding. We have been to a buch of Indian restaurants and feel this is the best. Dessert variety was good and we all liked what we had