“Food and some fun”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

UNO Chicago Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 January 2017

We ate dinner last night and were pleasantly surprised by a better menu than just pizza or burgers. They had some nice pasta entree's and the draft beer selection was good as usual. The thing we noticed was the kids eat free night, which isn't new for restaurants, but the table set up for kids doing crafts (supervised by a staff member) was new for us to see. A cute idea. The table was filled with construction paper, glue and so one. Also Wednesday nights are trivia nights in the bar with a host who dictates the questions and changed the theme each week. Very clever. Service was good and a manager stopped by to answer our questions about the trivia night and the craft table.

There are newer reviews for UNO Chicago Grill

Reviewed 31 July 2016

I'm not a fan of the "Chicago" style pizza but the other items on the menu are very good. It is a great place for lunch but don't sit in the bar if you want to talk to anyone. The music and/or tv is so loud it is distracting. The dining room could be cleaner also. I hate getting ito a booth and having to brush off food before I get in.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant many times. It has decent food on a budget. Somethings are a bit greasy, but you may like that. Beer specials are excellent, especially the Sam Adams 22 ounce seasonal for five dollars. Service is excellent. The bar has many tVs to watch sports.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Went there for lunch 12:30 PM, the place wasn't busy. It took 20 minutes after sitting down to get menus. The another 10 minutes to get drinks after we ordered them. When she brought the drinks I insisted that we order the food right away. 2 Soups and an order of wings. The soup came out right away but the wings took 30 minutes! The food wasn't bad, but the service wasn't good at all. We were comped the wings because of the length of time the took, frankly I was about to leave without them when they arrived at the last minute. I've had this problem before..slow service. I thinks is poor server training and a very slow kitchen. They weren't busy, I counted 12 tables occupied in the whole place out of maybe 100

1  Thank ndally
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Reduced drink prices & appetizers are 1/2 price and very good. Can be a little crowded after work & you may have a wait for drink but overall a good place,