“Very good”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 252
Description: Yuki Sushi is a newly opened, full scale Japanese and Asian Fusion Cuisine restaurant located at Newtown Square, PA. We proudly provide authentic Japanese foods such as Sushi, Sashimi, Teriyaki, Tempura, all kinds of Maki, also we recently present Asian fusion style foods such as Bul-go-gi, Grilled Shrimp Salad with ginger dressing, and Grilled Chilean Seabass with teriyaki sauce.
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

I am not a connoisseur of sushi by any stretch, but I thought this place was very good. Plenty of food, very tasty, and quick service. I would definitely go again.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

We had a delightful sushi evening the sushi was very fresh and the restaurant was very nice. Our waitress was great and made our evening.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Wow, the sushi was fresh, fun and fabulous. We ordered several rolls, rainbow, double crunchy roll, Newtown roll, spicy roll, Tokyo roll after starting with calamari. Yum everyone enjoyed all the options. Recommend, Monday night the service was fast and with a smile.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

We visit Yuki at least once a month for lunch or a quick take out for dinner. It's a great restaurant that is consistently good. In the evening, it's also a BYO so bring along your favorite brews or wine.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

I've driven by this place like a thousand times and finally decided to check it out. I ordered the chicken teriyaki box to go. It comes with chicken and vegetables in a teriyaki sauce, rice, dumplings, salad (I opted for extra rice) and miso soup. Everything was excellent. The chicken had just the right about of teriyaki on it. I hate when restaurants smother it. Next time I'm going to try their sushi. Prices are pretty reasonable and staff was super friendly. Definitely worth a stop!