“Delicious food”

Ristorante La Locanda
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante La Locanda is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$0 - US$38
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Providence Road
Description: Ristorante La Locanda specializes in superb Italian cuisine with traditional Abruzzi dishes from Owners Mario & Maria Palumbi's hometown in the Province of Teramo, Italy. La Locanda offers a wide variety of dishes from Whole Bronzino filleted table side to Certified Angus Filet, Lamb, Steaks & Chops, along with several Pasta, Chicken & Veal dishes to choose from. There is something for everyone here at La Locanda.
Reviewed 16 May 2017

We ended up here after Fellini Cafe failed us on a reservation but this turned out to be a much better choice. The atmosphere was much less chaotic and we could actually have a conversation. Our waiter Tony treated us very well and made us feel special. The food was very good, though a bit pricey. I had octopus for an appetizer and it was delicious. I wasn't quite as impressed with the branzino, it was small and had quite a few bones left in it. My family members enjoyed their meals as well. The acoustics are great, we didn't have to shout over other customers to be able to talk. And the espresso martini was to die for.

There are newer reviews for Ristorante La Locanda

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

The price did not meet what was served on the table. The environment was good but that was the only thing.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

La Locanda always delivered. It is our go to place when we are in Delco. I almost always order the Timballo Di Teramo. I have found this no where else. The Veal Tenderloin is also out of this world good.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

We needed to find a restaurant that could accommodate a large group on short notice and La Locanda went out of its way to help. We ended up in a private room, with a waiter who made sure we had everything we needed. He was helpful with the menu, very funny with the children and was just a great waiter. Throughout the meal, the manager and I believe the owner stopped in to check on us and made us feel valued. The food was excellent and everyone left with doggie bags because there was so much food served! If you want excellent service and great food, this is the place for you!

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I went to La Locanda with a friend Saturday Night and WOW!!!! The food and service were fantastic. We were seated promptly even though the restaurant was very crowded. It is a great sign when a restaurant is busy but you still get seated promptly with magnificent service. They have mastered this quality of service to perfection. . I had an artichoke appetizer which was so flavorful covered with a truffle sauce. I also had veal piccatta. The veal was so tender I didn't even need a knife to cut it. My friend had delicious fresh oysters and a veal dish also. She said both were magnificent. The prices are also great, very affordable for a romantic date or even a family gathering. Once again as I always say "I cannot wait to return"!!!!!!