“Cool spot with good food”
Review of Firepoint Grill

Firepoint Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Firepoint Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Description: Firepoint showcases an open kitchen with a 100% wood-fired grill, offering an eclectic menu filled with rich, natural flavors and a warm, inviting atmosphere.
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Went here for dinner on a weeknight (Wednesday), and had a great time. The food is good, and I would highly recommend getting the large chocolate chip cookie for dessert! The atmosphere is awesome for the location! They have an outside seating area that was very crowded the day we went. I would definitely come back here in the future!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Good food, the soups are very nice. Some of the wait staff seem inexperienced, but overall I have had some very good lunches here.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for supper while in town for a family event. I had the salad with grilled shrimp on it; definitely something I never get but it was recommended by one in our party. It was amazingly fresh, light and delicious. It had mixed greens, bacon, cheese and more topped with 4 jumbo (I mean JUMBO) shrimp!!!
It's a large place with indoor and outdoor seating in a shopping center location. We opted for an inside booth which was spacious.
Food was delicious; definitely give it a try!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

First timers, here! We weren't sure what to expect after reading reviews but we were so happy that we decided to try this place out and we look forward to returning!

We were pleasantly greeted with a smile from the hostess immediately upon entry. There was a large group blocking the hostess stand so she made sure to make eye contact and lead us to her with her eyes. For as large of a place as this is, the waiting area when you first walk in is very small and cluttered with people.

Our server, Jamie was EXCELLENT! He was so patient when we chatted instead of looking at the menu. He answered all of our questions and gave honest recommendations which were appreciated.

The drinks are a tad pricy. A couple having 2 drinks each will cost about $50.

We got the crab/artichoke dip as an app. To me, the artichoke tasted canned/jarred which was disappointing. I wouldn't order it again.

We all got burgers. They are made with sirloin. They have a number of add ons for $1 each. The avocado that I added was very fresh and delicious. Everyone enjoyed their burgers. While my burger was good, I actually prefer a Smashburger burger which is much less expensive. I think my burger here wound up being $17. A bit ridiculous for a burger. The fries were fresh, hot and seasoned well and they gave us a respectable portion size which we appreciated. We were given one miniature portion of ketchup each. I love ketchup and I HATE when restaurants try to ration my ketchup usage. Especially with a burger and fries! I asked for extra from 2 different people and was given plenty of extra.

The desserts are very large! I read reviews about the s'mores dessert and that is also what Jamie recommended so we got it and it did not disappoint. Very delicious! The marshmallow topping was light. The chocolate mousse was very rich. Our friends split the toffee cake which was ginormous. The pecans on it were burnt but the sauce was amazing. The cake itself looks like a muffin top.

The ambiance inside was nice. It was busy but not too loud! I read a lot of reviews complaining that it was too loud to have a conversation, especially near the bar. We were seated close to the bar on a Saturday night and it was not overwhelmingly loud (for the record, I hate overly loud places so I am sensitive to this subject). The outside area was extremely busy. It's nice but it's also basically in the parking lot so I don't know that I would want to sit there. The bathrooms were clean and nice...I love a nice bathroom with cool sinks! There are televisions throughout the restaurant.

The menu has a large array of cuisine to choose from with a variety of price points which makes it easy for people to choose how expensive or cheap they would like their dining experience to be.

It's not super fancy which is what I anticipated for some reason but it's definitely nice! We look forward to coming back!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Our first visit here was for a quick lunch. The burgers we had were as good (if not better) than we've had anywhere and convinced us to come back for dinner, which we did tonight. We started out (and finished) with excellent, reasonably priced cocktails in the beautiful
"outdoor" bar area. Our dinner inside was a memorable experience. The service was excellent: attentive and amiable but unobtrusive. My steak tartare was one of the best I've had. My wife's mushroom soup was outstanding! I went for the 22 oz. dry aged bone-in ribeye and was not disappointed. This was a high quality cut of meat expertly prepared. Delicious!! Bottom line: If you get a chance, check this place out. We would certainly recommend the Firepoint to anyone who's looking for top quality food in a great, casual atmosphere. We can't wait to try the wood-fired pizza. The focaccia we had tonight with dinner was excellent, so we expect the pizza to be the same.