“drive thru”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #60 of 95 Restaurants in Newtown
Description: At Wendy's in Newtown, PA we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Newtown, PA hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

the employee Bill who took our drive thru order was HILARIOUS on the speaker. he was so nice and didn't make me feel like a bother like most drive thrus. so nice so funny I WANNA COME BACK HERE FOR BILL LOL

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 5 November 2016

food was good for fast food....hot fries, great burgers, staff was amazingly friendly....much better than the chic fila in newtown

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 24 January 2016

We have only done the drive-thru here (several times) and it's what you would expect from a suburban Wendy's.

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank Sandy B
Reviewed 3 November 2015

Typical hamburger chain. The burgers are better than MickieD, but not as good as a regular restaurant. Sometimes they are sloppily assembled, or missing some topping ingredient (I mean, really, how can you screw this up). The place is a little worn down, with chipped counters, dirty tables and chairs, worn bathrooms. They should be able to do better since they are the only fast food burger chain in the Newtown area. Probably the high school students from nearby Council Rock HS keep this place afloat.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 2 July 2015

The wendy's in Newtown is fabulous I can't say enough good things about their customer service . I needed a special time to pick up food for my great grandsons party and the staff came in early on a sat. and prepared everything and it was ready on time and hot. It was great to have such a staff go out their way and service my needs that day. I also tried chic fill and Burger King and mcdonalds and none would accommodate me even though fryers were active that early stated not till 11 am when I neede 9:30 am

Date of visit: June 2015