“What you would expect”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #58 of 92 Restaurants in Newtown
Reviewed 24 January 2016

We have only done the drive-thru here (several times) and it's what you would expect from a suburban Wendy's.

1  Thank Sandy B

Reviewed 3 November 2015

Typical hamburger chain. The burgers are better than MickieD, but not as good as a regular restaurant. Sometimes they are sloppily assembled, or missing some topping ingredient (I mean, really, how can you screw this up). The place is a little worn down, with chipped counters, dirty tables and chairs, worn bathrooms. They should be able to do better since they are the only fast food burger chain in the Newtown area. Probably the high school students from nearby Council Rock HS keep this place afloat.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

The wendy's in Newtown is fabulous I can't say enough good things about their customer service . I needed a special time to pick up food for my great grandsons party and the staff came in early on a sat. and prepared everything and it was ready on time and hot. It was great to have such a staff go out their way and service my needs that day. I also tried chic fill and Burger King and mcdonalds and none would accommodate me even though fryers were active that early stated not till 11 am when I neede 9:30 am

Reviewed 23 March 2015

Consistent with the burgers. and always fresh fries! They dont mind that I order half sweet tea and half un sweet tea as well.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I like Wendy's more than almost any other fast food burger places. My kids love the nuggets and burgers, I usually get one of the salads which are really good. Their ice tea is really good too, and I like that when I ask for then to do half sweet and and unsweet they smile and say no problem.