“Good quick bite to eat”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #60 of 95 Restaurants in Newtown
Description: At Wendy's in Newtown, PA we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Newtown, PA hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I like Wendy's more than almost any other fast food burger places. My kids love the nuggets and burgers, I usually get one of the salads which are really good. Their ice tea is really good too, and I like that when I ask for then to do half sweet and and unsweet they smile and say no problem.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I don't know why, but we like it here. Convenient, healthy choices (though we rarely choose them). Cheaper than Chic-Fil-A. Quick enough drive through.