“A local favorite ”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

I'm a local home remodeling contractor so we eat on the road very frequently. I'll gladly go well out of my way to get my lunch at the Country Store. Awesome Italian hoagie! Phenomenal bacon hoagie!

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I discovered this place before I moved to Wrightstown long ago... got a meatball sandwich to eat while I was house hunting. OMG... it was well worth all the gooey cheese and tasty sauce I nearly dribbled all over myself while driving around. Now... nearly 15 years later, my whole family stop heres all the time. We get big wonderful breakfast sandwiches (they open at the crack of dawn for all the working men and women in the area, farmers, hunters, you name it), we stop for sandwiches before car trips, and we get big hoagies to bring home on lazy weekend days.
It's not much of a store... you can get soda, iced tea, milk, chips, the newspaper, coffee, and gossip. But the food is made quickly, wrapped in paper, and reliably good. I most always get the hot special of the day... but I've never had a bad sandwich there.
American take out food at its best. No seats, no counter, no style... but nice people. The parking lot is always full of pick-up trucks and SUVs coming and going... a few with hungry guys wolfing down their food right away. Don't let the looks of the place scare you away. Park your car, go in, and order something. It's a place where time has stood still I think.

Date of visit: November 2013
Reviewed 23 December 2012

I have lived in the area for many years. i finally made it to the country store. The bacon hoagie was very good. The rolls were very fresh and delicious. We also tried a meatball sandwich. The inside is very strange and old fashioned. There were ceiling fans in an old deli display case.
I will definitely go back to try some other things. The inside of this place is a step back in time.
nothing wrong with that....had to rate it low for this.
stop by..

Date of visit: December 2012
Reviewed 26 November 2012 via mobile

But the food is stellar! All they are missing is a place to sit and eat. Bacon hoagie, classic Italian, meatball, and hot turkey are all awesome!!!

1  Thank Laura J
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Has a good variety of products- good prices

Very good service