“Waited hours for a delivery”

Slack's Hoagie Shack
Ranked #60 of 84 Restaurants in Newtown
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Ordered and waited hours for a delivery. Called several tines to see wither the order was and when it was finally delivered, the order was not right after we received. I will never go back because they were not nice about this mix up. Mistakes happen but they did not even apologize for their error or try to rectify the mistakes. I was embarrassed because I had company at my house and of course it was their young son's food that was not right and I wound up quickly making the child chicken nuggets from my freezer.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

nice place the service is quick food is not consistent though buffalo chicken tenders burnt one day good the next same with other stuff but overall not bad

Reviewed 11 February 2017

My son and I had a great lunch here. Good service and sandwiches. Everything was delicious and the employees were really helpful. Thanks

Reviewed 1 September 2016

This is a terrific small chain of sub shops. Their quality, service, price, etc are all top shelf. They have a very extensive menu, which includes salads. The evening I went there I picked up two salads for my wife and me. These were freshly prepared and delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant over any other sub location!

Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

I love the food at this place but they ALWAYS mess up my orders. I don't order anything complicated so it's clearly an issue they have. I always order cheese in my sandwiches but hey always forget. Never can they remember to hold the tomatoes, etc. I just wish they would double check the orders before they go out the door cause they do have good stuff.