“Good food and Drinks”

T J Restaurant and Sports Lounge
Ranked #8 of 23 Restaurants in New Stanton
Description: A family-friendly spot, TJ's Restaurant and Sports Lounge is the locals' destination for enjoying a refreshing beer, gathering with friends for a delicious meal, or watching the game. With 10 beers on tap and an extensive menu, we're dedicated to providing our guests with a fun and comfortable atmosphere. Open seven days a week, we offer an extensive menu which includes award winning BBQ ribs, amazing wings, gut-busting sandwiches, and tasty pizza. At TJ's, you're sure to find something that will suit your appetite.
Reviewed 14 November 2016

A group of us were in town for one night and the front desk clerk at our hotel gave us a coupon for this place so we decided to give it a try. From the outside it doesn't look like much and the inside is a no frills sports bar. There is a bar, tables, TV's and a few pool tables. The staff was very friendly and the service was excellent. All of us enjoyed our food and they had a nice selection of beers. I ordered a double vodka on the rocks and had low expectations but I was pleasantly surprised with a healthy pour and three large olives. I ordered a roast beef sandwich with bacon and cheddar cheese and it was excellent. The beef was good and the bacon was thick and cooked just right. TJ's is just off the PA Turnpike so if you are traveling and are hungry this place is a good choice.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch while traveling.
The restaurants is very close to the new Stanton exit off the highway.

I had lunch at the bar. The wings were fantastic. I ordered six I could hardly finish them, it was a huge serving.

The service was fantastic at the bar bartenders very knowledgeable and friendly.

Do the wings you will be disappointed.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Well this place never seems to disappoint. We was stuck in chamberburg pa. My wife wanted to eat around there and i said i was hungry for some wings. I asked to see if she could wait to get to tjs. She said no problem. I can say for sure these are the very best wings around. Thanks for staying so great for all of these years. I drank at this place when i was 21. Great place still. Brian runs a great joint.

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Apps are plentiful and cheap, decent beer selection. Waitress mistook a lager for IPA, but mistakes happen.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

I ordered the Cobb salad and it was very fresh and very large! I could barely eat half. Our server was very friendly and if you are a sports fan, they have a huge screen tv that played the local Pittsburgh baseball game.