“Great lunch!!”

Add it.
New Kingstown Pizza & Deli
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Well the place looks ugly but the food looks wonderful. Tastes great as well. I think anyone wanting a great lunch sandwich should give them a try. Great lunch!!!

Reviewed 4 May 2017

The first time I ordered from them, I called at 8:30 pm for a delivery, not realizing they closed at 8:30. But they made and delivered my pizza in no time and with no complaint and it was delicious. I have since ordered subs which have also been very good. The only thing they didn't have is a to go menu or a menu online which would hve been helpful.

1  Thank Joyce17019
Reviewed 30 November 2015

Occasionally, I don't feel like cooking and ask someone to pick up wraps on the way home, their buffalo crispy chicken wraps are very good. This is a take-out place only.

1  Thank Jane A
Reviewed 6 March 2015

My favorite hoagies in town come from New Kingston Pizza and Deli. A family-owned institution, the service with a smile is refreshing. I highly recommend visiting this local iconic fun food fixture.

1  Thank 2lbs1lb
Reviewed 6 December 2014 via mobile

The first time I walked into this business I thought it was abandoned or out of business. If you're looking for ambience keep going, but if you want awesome food at a reasonable price... and want it to go, this is the place. The front of the house appears to have had a dining counter at one time but it is long gone. A cattle chute of drink coolers and potato chip displays leads you to the current service counter. They offer a full menu of sandwiches, pizza and subs/hoagies. A word about their subs; a small is the size, and with the meat, cheese and fixings, of most shop's large sandwiches. For most of us it is more than enough for a lunchtime meal! That being said whether it's a turkey and cheese sub, a cheese steak or a BLT I have yet to have a disappointing meal here. The staff are a hardworking crew of hustlers, constantly moving to fill orders and keep customers satisfied.

If you're in the Carlisle, Mechanicsburg, New Kingston area and need to grab a 'to go' meal this is the place!

1  Thank Jim S

Been to New Kingstown Pizza & Deli? Share your experiences!