“Lovely old inn with old world ambience but with a modern twist”
Review of Logan Inn

Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Logan Inn, located in beautiful New Hope, was established in 1727, making it the oldest continuously run inn in Bucks County and one of the five oldest in the United States. Dine inside the glass-enclosed porches or in the cozy Fireside Room. In season, outdoor dining offers a wonderful spot to enjoy brunch, lunch, and dinner. Spend your summer drinking at the Outside Bar or in one of our fireside cabanas! With 16 rooms and a prime Main Street location, Logan Inn is the perfect place to spend your weekend in New Hope!
Reviewed 23 December 2017

This is a lovely old inn with parts of the inn dating back to the 1600's. The staff is friendly and accommodating and their is an atmosphere of good cheer and friendliness among the clientele. The menu has a great variety and I love their salads, especially the beet salad with goat cheese.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

The Logan Inn joins 3 other inns nationwide in having been upgraded and renovated by a luxury restaurant group that appreciates the "old look of luxury and comfort" as well as the offering of great food by a terrific chef. We had wonderful appetizers of Cream of Mushroom soup, and deviled eggs...well done and unusual on a menu. Entrees were Lamb Shank (unfortunately, my husband wanted their Prime Rib special but it was sold out...as was the Filet Mignon...and it was only 7:15 PM on a Saturday evening) that was very nicely done falling off the bone. My Maryland Crab Cakes were flaky and not salty at all...great. One of our guests had the special of Lobster Ravioli, and found it delicious and surrounded by 4 extra pieces of lobster outside of the ravioli. The only negative besides an alternate entree: We were in the main, lovely dining/bar area (mahogany wainscotting and darkly painted walls...)but there was little to no soundproofing, and with a "full house," it was difficult to have table conversation. Will return...the above was NYC priced.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Went for an early mid-week lunch with friends. We were the first people to arrive. Lovely, crackling fire and Christmas decorations made for a very pretty environment. Service was adequate - tho our drinks took a while. Food is good, but expensive. For our party of 4 for lunch, the tab was $180! We each had 1 drink; 2 people had soup, 1 appy; and sandwiches for meal. Glad we had a gift card to put towards the expense!

Reviewed 2 December 2017

We enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner at the Logan Inn. It has been refurbished to put virtually every table on a window and dispense with the large open rooms.
Our dinner was as perfect as one can imagine and our wait person was friendly without being overbearing. Just a wonderful timie to be together and enjoy a great meal.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Upon walking into Logan Inn, you are completely taken back to another time. It's relaxing and retro decor invite you to mingle in the charming lobby or enjoy a delicious meal in the large dining or bar areas. The friendly hostess greeted us immediately, and although we did not have reservations (they are recommended), hurried to make accommodations for us. My husband and I chose to sit at a high top table in the bar area closer to one window side of the building. Beautiful exposed gray brick lined the interior of the windows, while an extremely huge bar took up the one wall, tables & gorgeous fireplace opposite the bar.

Our server, Randy, introduced himself, took our drink order (I chose the Pumpkin-Chata - very different & delicious) & left a basket of warm bread with tasty olive oil. The menu was filled with almost everything you can imagine, yet we both opted for filet mignon. The husband ordered his well done with the hand cut fries & fingerling potatoes; I asked for mine medium-well with fingerling potatoes & baby carrots. When the dinners were delivered, looking perfectly arranged, I cut into my steak and it was a little under-cooked for my liking. I put it on a smaller plate and asked Randy if it could be cooked a bit more. In the meantime I finished the side portions of my meal, but after a few long minutes later, Randy returned with my steak and asked if I wanted any additional potatoes. I declined and tried the steak. Although a bit charred on the outside, again for my own personal liking, it was cooked much better. As for taste, we both thought the entrees were good.

Our meals offered just enough to satisfy the both of us so we requested the check and were shocked when we noticed that the manager had completely removed my filet mignon meal from the bill. All in all, we would definitely try it again, maybe next time to try their lunch menu.

Side Notes: There is valet parking in the rear lot of the Inn for $10 (we stopped by on a Saturday night and also inadvertently gave the attendant a $20 and didn't get any change). Also, the bar area tends to get a bit loud so if you are looking for a quiet, romantic dinner be sure to request a table further from the bar.