See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 November 2016

42 Degrees. Our room didn't have hot water, or heat in the bathroom. This owner continues to rent these dilapidated rooms, knowing of these conditions. The manager told us she contacted the owner about our issue; the response we received was, the owner will not do anything about this. This motel should be closed!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank botswannashopper
Reviewed 21 September 2016

i booked this motel through booking.com which is owned by priceline. I and my wife got the worst case of bed bug bites you can imagine. booking.com is worthless no help contacted price line all you deal with is 3rd world phone rooms. Finally was offered 20 euros these people don.t know what country your in. I have spent hundreds of dollars in doctor fees and emergency room fees. It is 21 days since our stay and still being treated for bed bug bites. Threw away our luggage and cloths. of course booking.com nor priceline will do anything. I have contacted the lancaster county health dept. If you don,t want to spend hundreds of dollars in doctor fees find somewhere else.. after the fact i found out other guest found bed bugs. you would think to save there reputation booking.com or priceline would step up to the plate but no. if you don.t believe read the reviews. I am on a fixed income and this bed bug infested motel stole our money. Seniors be ware joe

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
8  Thank josephf85
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Not the best around, bare minimum (2 beds, mini fridge, bathroom, tv) and not extremely clean. Cobwebs in ceiling corners. But, aside from the few cob webs, it's very country and you experience a lot from the main St of New Holland.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hanna W
Reviewed 12 October 2015

The bathroom wall around the bathtub is falling apart the fawcett comes right out of the wall the top corner of the wall/ceiling was infested with ants, and the sheets still had the last persons hairs? and various other things on it? We left real quick.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Patti L
Reviewed 3 March 2015 via mobile

My husband and I spent and evening on Valentines day. The room was clean, didn't smell, and the staff was wonderful. the set up of the room was nice and easy to get around. Only issue we had that was bot the motels fault was the fact that it was almost 30 below zero the night we stayed and our door froze. We ended up having to call the people who run the place at 3am because my husband was locked out and I was locked in. He ended up having to take the knob off to open the door but like I said its not the motels fault Mother Nature was having a bad day. My stay was great and I stress again it's a motel for all of you complainers, go to the Hilton if you want luxury.problem is you can't afford it or don't want to pay the money for it. But yet leave a bad review for a motel like this that has everything you need.

• Stayed: February 2015