All reviews room was clean stayed here stay there again poland motel towels furniture desk
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We rented this hotel for the location. Price was $124 with tax. Room was not actually in the hotel but in a house two doors down that the hotel owns. The house has been divided into 6 rooms. No sound proofing had been done as I was awake all night whenever someone else in a different room got up, used the bathroom or sneezed or coughed. It was like they were in my room with me. The front desk closes at 9 and you are on your own. Room is in need of overhaul— everything was very old including even an old style tube TV. Shower was a drizzle of water and soap was the size of an alka seltzer tablet. We complained the next morning(couldn’t that night as front desk was closed) and were basically told too bad and they would not refund the next night’s stay. They were nasty and even told me that they did not care what we thought as they had plenty of good reviews on line and my opinion did not matter. Seeing the reviews on here where the owner threatened to call the cops I am not surprised. I have stayed many places the world over and have have never encountered a business owner who cares less about what a customer’s experience was. They then told us it was our fault for booking online. They would not address our issues and told us we were the problem. We ended up paying for the night we stayed AND paying $30 for the night we didn’t and the owner made sure to tell us he was going above and beyond for us by ONLY making us pay $30 for a night we weren’t even staying. Suspect business practices and absolutely NO customer service. I recommend you stay far far away.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Julie E
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to stay. Very down to earth, pleasant people and area. Was very clean and nice. The Squire Cafe next door is within walking distance with excellent food also. Would recommend to everyone, not a commercialized motel, down to earth, friendly, clean and quiet motel. Loved it!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank NanaWhiz
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Hotel was ok. Pricy for a basic room. Clean but nothing fancy. Convenient to where we needed to be. Close to family style dining and smokehouse, shopping, and auction house. Many carriages and farms to see.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank Dawn B
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here 1 night in July when I was passing thru New Holland. It was such a nice place - I planned a mini vacation around staying here for 2 nights in December. A very quaint and quiet place with wonderful employees.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

The husband and I stay here every time we go to Dover nascar race. It is always clean and comfortable. I noticed the towels were very nice and thick. We will be back in the spring 2018. We did notice the carpet and furniture looks pretty worn.

Date of stay: October 2017