All reviews room was clean stayed here stay there again poland motel towels furniture lancaster desk
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to stay. Very down to earth, pleasant people and area. Was very clean and nice. The Squire Cafe next door is within walking distance with excellent food also. Would recommend to everyone, not a commercialized motel, down to earth, friendly, clean and quiet motel. Loved it!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank NanaWhiz
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Hotel was ok. Pricy for a basic room. Clean but nothing fancy. Convenient to where we needed to be. Close to family style dining and smokehouse, shopping, and auction house. Many carriages and farms to see.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank Dawn B
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here 1 night in July when I was passing thru New Holland. It was such a nice place - I planned a mini vacation around staying here for 2 nights in December. A very quaint and quiet place with wonderful employees.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

The husband and I stay here every time we go to Dover nascar race. It is always clean and comfortable. I noticed the towels were very nice and thick. We will be back in the spring 2018. We did notice the carpet and furniture looks pretty worn.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2017

This reflects the area as a little country inn. The rooms are clean and the staff is nice. It reminded me of my grandmother's house which was fun an unique. It is conveniently placed next to a cafe and in the same proximity of the laundry mat. It is also a short distance away from Shady Maple Smorgasbord.

Date of stay: July 2016