All reviewsthe breakfast areastayed hereamish countryhot breakfastyogurtfirst floorfree breakfastfamily restaurant next doorlarge closetjetted tubprice was reasonabletrain trackshotel is locatedworkout roomi highly recommend this hotelnice selectionplaces to eat nearby
Reviewed 20 November 2017

It super clean. Beds were comfortable. We had a small jetted tub. Our 5 year old grandson loved it! It was close to all the attractions, shopping, places to eat! They had a nice breakfast station. Staff from check in, to the breakfast area were so nice! At check in we were given cookies of the day. My grandson and I made many trips to get the refreshing lemon water in the lobby! They all so had a nice little nook that offered gifts, at really great prices! I got something for everyone. My grandson, wanted some apple juice, and the young lady at the desk told my husband we were welcome to what ever was over there!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bernadine P
gm_pa186, General Manager at Comfort Inn Amish Country, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey. We're glad you and your grandson enjoyed your stay in your upgraded room. Nothing like seeing the faces of our little ones having a good time. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Bonnie Locher

Reviewed 19 November 2017

We stayed here while visiting the Lancaster area. It is an easy country drive to most any town in the area including Blue Ball, Intercourse, Lancaster, Ronks, etc. The room is nice for the price. It has a refrigerator, a microwave, sink separate from the shower and 2 comfortable beds. 3 adults stayed in the room and it was sufficient for us. There was a large closet to keep the luggage out of the way. The staff could not have been nicer. Breakfast is the usual fare..waffles, cereal and some hot offerings. Coffee is available all day. The elevator for the 2nd floor is all the way to the one end so depending where your room it is a bit of a walk to the elevators. There is a wonderful restaurant at the end of the parking lot with plentiful, delicious family cooking type food. The staff there are all upbeat and nice. We enjoyed it a lot. This hotel is so convenient and is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Elevators are all the way to one end if that is a concern for you.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda A
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Big clean room. All corridors are inside and can be long - I used a luggage cart to haul my stuff to the room. Coffee and tea available 24/7 in the lobby. WiFi and breakfast are included. Lots of outlets for your electronics. Comfy bed. Microwave and fridge in each unit. Full length mirror. There's a big closet and the TV sits on a large bureau with plenty of storage for long stays. Family restaurant next door.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Linda L
gm_pa186, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Amish Country, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey. We're glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Bonnie Locher

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Without a doubt, one of my favorite hotels; Period. We were here for four months in 2017, and typically spend months on the road for business .

We were warmly greeted with smiles every time we walked through the door, and the staff couldn’t be friendlier; they live in the area, so don’t hesitate to ask for directions. Despite their location on a busyish road, no road noise was heard in any of the rooms, and it’s a central location for Amish Country tourism. There was always a hot breakfast waiting in the morning, and a Family restaurant next door. Rooms were clean, linens always fresh, heat/AC was on to make it comfortable (seasonality), and the housekeeping was simply top-notch! Occasionally, wi-fi was spotty (reported by co-worker), but I never experienced internet connectivity problems!

I found this to be a great value for the money -service was attentive and efficient. If anything, book early as they tend to fill up quickly. I look forward to my next visit out here and the new friends I’ve made. Safe Travels!

Room Tip: Ask the front desk what might help!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Two floors with very long hallways. Only one elevator so book a room with a lower number - will save on walking. Directly behind the facility is a train track and they like to sound their horn when coming through. Would stay again if in the area, but closer to the front of the building.

Room Tip: Quieter towards the front, away from the train tracks.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family