“something a little different in New Cumberland!”
Review of Yak N Yeti

Yak N Yeti
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Description: Yak N Yeti is a family owned restaurant established only because we have great love and passion for food. The restaurant is the ONLY one that serves exotic Bhutanese and Nepalese cuisines from the Himalayas.
Reviewed 8 August 2018

The food is good here. My husband and I had the lunch buffet. It was an unusual mixture of dishes. The usual you would find on a buffet plus a creamy salad and a pinto bean dish. We are vegetarian and there was plenty for us to eat. The only thing missing, for me, was some type of bread. The waitress/owner could not be nicer, like everyone said. She shows an interest and appreciation in every diner. We will return to this location, or the new one opening in Carlisle!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I love this place, if you like home cooked meal and spicy this is the place. BYOB. Everything is

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Yak N Yeti is a phenomenal restaurant with outstanding atmosphere and service, and food that explodes in amazing flavor.

The prices are fantastic and the portions are immense.

The lamb thali special proved to be as tantalizing as it was filling.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

Thi restaurant serve a mix of Nepali and Bhutanese food. Never tasted Bhutanese food before and the experience was excellent. Very friendly service. My family members tried the "thali" (combination of items. I had ema-datshi, a hot chilly and cheese dish. It was too hot for me to finish during a single meal but I am determined to replicate it with shishito peppers. The rest of the food was mild and delicious.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My husband had Lamb Thali and I had Himalayan Fish Fries. They were both so delicious. This was our second time here and glad we tried a different dish because everything is so good!! We also had Vegi Momo for an appetizer, which tasted tummy too. The veggies on my dish were fresh and fish fried just right. We can’t wait to go back so we can try other dishes.