All reviews pool and hot tub fitness room enjoyable stay complimentary breakfast place to stay clean rooms easy access would highly recommend this hotel oatmeal grove city front desk clerk fresh fruit would definitely stay here again bed was comfortable inns wedding housekeeping
Reviewed 28 December 2017

We stayed at this hotel on Christmas Eve and were hoping it would be a pleasant experience for us and our 4 kids. Thankfully it exceeded our expectations. I loved being able to check in via the app and select our own rooms. We were told that adjoining rooms couldn’t be guaranteed so this was a concern. Thanks to the floor maps available during room selection, I could see which rooms were adjoining and choose the ones that suited us best. The entire facility was clean and staff was friendly. We swam in the pool and enjoyed the hot tub on Christmas Day and again, the entire area was clean and well maintained. We will stay here again!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

No complaints with this hotel. Clean rooms, friendly staff, restaurants are close by as well. Loved the nice walk-in shower. Will stay at this hotel again if I am ever in the area. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

We stayed at this Hampton Inn for three nights. We found 6 empty liquor bottles in our bedside table and our bed was never made. Dirty and the front desk staff was not at all helpful.

This Diamond member will not stay there again!

2  Thank cate p
Harsh P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites New Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

I apologize for the inconvenience you faced during your most recent stay with us. This is not a typical guest experience at our property. Please give us another chance in the future and I will see to it personally that you have a pleasant stay with us.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

This hotel is an Excellent choice in New Castle. Rooms are very nice and they are Very clean. It’s great that they include a good breakfast and if you’re in the run, they even give a ‘to go’ bag. Stay here every time we visit area. Staff friendly. Good location.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2017

I attempted to make a change to my reservation last night. Cassidy was useless and rude. If what she said was true, which I doubt, management at this hotel should empower their front desk associates to take ownership of customer service, especially if a manager isn't available at 5:30pm. If was she said was untrue, I urge her to reassess her integrity and job choice.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank WalterG523
Harsh P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites New Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Hello,
I am sorry that we were not able to help you out regarding changing your reservation. Please reach out to me directly so that I can take a look at your reservation and change it according to your satisfaction. You can leave a message with the front desk staff if I am not available d and I will get back to you as soon as possible.