“The Best”

Add it.
Sadie's Bake Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Narvon
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

I love the Christmas cutout cookies. Breads are to die for. And the donuts!! Doesn't get much better

Reviewed 16 October 2016

We were camping nearby and looked for somewhere to grab a quick bite in the area. There are not a lot of offerings, but we decided at some point to go to Sadie's since my 8 year shares the same name. We are so glad we did.

Finding it was a great experience in itself. Absolutely beautiful area. We took a number of back roads and went over a covered bridge. When the GPS said we were there I was confused, since I had not seen the sign out front and you are basically at someone's home/farm. Even once in the drive we were not sure where to park. We asked the gentleman washing his horse in the drive where we should stop.

Inside was an authentic Amish bakery. Everything made by hand and without electricity. The shop itself was interesting to see. There was a good variety of items, and in two visits that weekend we certainly tried our share. My favorites were the sticky buns and cinnamon bread - but there are a lot of great choices. The second time we visited my wife got a great cinnamon twist that was baked two days prior - for 1/2 price. They were awesome and we wished we had bought more.

We will always drag our car down when camping there so we can explore the beautiful surrounding area - and our trip will not be complete without a visit to Sadie's. Oh -some very friendly dogs on the property so make sure you give them a little attention. My girls played fetch with one for quite some time.

1  Thank Thomas P
Reviewed 12 September 2016

We visited here on a Tuesday and the doughnuts were not baked on this day. Sadie was kind to charge half price for them. She had many varieties available. I also purchased a box of sugar cookies. It was a huge amount of cookies for only $7.00. They were very good. I hope next time we visit, it will be a baking day. The drive here is beautiful and close to the Shady Maple restaurant area.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We've been a fan of Sadie's since I as a kid, and that's a long time ago. We used to visit her moms shop over 40 years ago and now her daughter is keeping the memories alive. Shoo fly pie is like none other and she makes a lot more. My brother recently asked us to send him some shoo fly pies to Hawaii where he is stationed. We had to get another for us. Continues to be a great memory.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Sadie's Bake Shop is the best place to purchase homemade sweets. We have been coming to Sadie's since June 2010 and have never been disappointed with any of her goodies. Sadie makes something I've never tried until my first visit here and they are very addictive, the blueberry doughnut holes are simply amazing and no one can eat just one of them. We always have to purchase a few dozen to take back to NC with us. When in the area you must stop by Sadie's Bake Shop.

1  Thank Paula Kaye P