US$110
MainStaySuites
Comfort Inn Lancaster County(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$120
US$188
US$122
Trip.com
All reviewschoice hotelswafflesroom was cleanhard boiled eggsdidn't hear a thingmini golf placeturkey hill experienceoff the highwaycleanest hotelstoilet and showerhot tubquiet settingindoor pool was cleanfree breakfastquick checkice cream placeminiature golf course
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

Basic hotel with friendly staff, free basic breakfast (waffles, cereal, bagels, donuts, and yogurt, etc.) in a quiet area. Nice indoor pool and hot tub with complimentary towels. Plenty of good towels in the room. Our only complaint was that the bed was a bit hard for our taste. Overall a good experience.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dave_Donna_SC
Robin G, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Lancaster County, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2015

Thank you for the nice review. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

During the first few days the pool was closed indefinitely but we could use the hotel next door's pool. The jacuzzi was the only functioning thing. Breakfast was delicious but there was one woman who seemed upset that people were in her way of stocking things. Other than her everyone was more than kind to us.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BelleGold
Robin G, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Lancaster County, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2015

We appreciate your review of your recent stay. I'm sorry the pool was out of order. We have replaced the pump that broke down and the pool is now open. I will share your comment about the attitude of our breakfast attendant to ensure they are more understanding during busy times.

Robin Goodman
Sleep Inn & Suites
717-285-0444

Reviewed 1 August 2015

When we booked our room online they give you a place to make requests. My husband had requested the top floor (which is 3rd) and right after sending this off we read a review about the top floor being the smoking floor so he went back in and clicked revise to request we not be on the smoking floor. We checked in and sure enough they had us on the 3rd floor and as soon as you get off the elevator all you smell is smoke. I figured I would give the room a try because we were told the smokers are down one end and our room was at the other end. When we entered our room it smelled very heavily of a minty smell as if they had sprayed a Febreeze like product very heavily to cover something. Sure enough later that evening when the minty smell wore off all we smelled was cigarette smoke. I don't know if it was coming through the A/C vents or what but it was a constant. I did not want to repack my things to move so I waited until the next morning at checkout to mention it to them at the front desk. Another thing I did not like was the layout of this room. There is a big cumbersome bumpout in the middle of the room near the bathroom which we found out was an extension of the shower but it does not make the shower any bigger in space. Also the bathroom sink is outside of the bathroom which I do not like at all. I like my privacy in the bathroom, not having to stand out in the main room. The room had no refrigerator also which surprised me as I though most rooms had a small fridge in them as a standard thing now. We always bring bottled water and had no way to chill it. We brought a bottle of wine and had to try to pack it in ice in the small ice bucket. Overall I was not impressed with our room at all. Breakfast was good and the woman who was attending to it was extremely diligent about making sure everything remained clean and refilled for the next guests. Upon checkout when we mentioned about the smoke smell in the room they acted like no one had ever mentioned that smoke might be coming in through the A/C unit. The clerk said he would let management know that our room smelled of smoke and he looked at his computer and read off the first request that we sent about being on the top floor. We explained to him we did a revision and he said he did not receive it so just keep that in mind if you are booking on the choice priveleges website. The revision button evidently does not work. I will wait to see if we hear anything from them and give you an update. We did not make use of the pool so I cannot comment on that. Parking was fine. WiFi was sporadic. Many times it did not work or cut me off.

Room Tip: Do not get a room on the top (3rd floor) if you are not a smoker. Not room 316 (has sink outside of bathroom)
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the layout of the room, the odor of smoke in your room and the response you received when you complained about the location of your room on the third floor. I have shared your feedback with guest services to ensure we handle the issue of differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback.

Robin Goodman
717-285-0444

Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

I stayed at this property with my daughter, while attending an AAU Basketball Tournament. We were greeted by a very friendly helpful staff upon our arrival. We were able to check in early (which was very nice and unexpected). Our room was on the smaller size for this class of hotel, however, it was clean and appeared to be well kept. I found the bed to be very comfortable (I like a firm mattress) and I really liked the pillows.

The sink was in the room with a shower (no tub, just stand up shower) and toilet in a "small" bathroom. Again very clean and appeared well maintained.

The room had the usual amenities: TV, Iron and Ironing Board, Hair Dryer, and Coffee Maker. One small down side, no mini fridge.

Simple continental breakfast is included, coffee around the clock, and afternoon cookies.

Indoor Pool was small (typical for this type of hotel) but clean and well maintained,

Overall this property worked out well for us (2 people on this type of trip - 2 nights).

I would not hesitate to stay here in the future for this type of the trip.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

We were not happy with our stay. We expected a much better stay based on previous ratings. Front desk did not greet when we entered or left. Breakfast was sub-par. Had microwaved sausages, waffles, english muffins, bagels, apples, cereals, old boiled eggs and yogurt. Bed was hard, pillows nice, bathroom ok. Was quiet and next to a great ice cream shop. Not worth over $80 per night.

Stayed: July 2015
lindagallucci1, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites Lancaster County, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2015

Thank you for your comments. We take all guests suggestions seriously. We are happy to hearyou enjoyed the ice cream at Scoops Ice Cream & Grille located right in our parking lot.