“Can’t wait to go back!!!”

Bistecca by Il Mulino
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistecca by Il Mulino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 43 Restaurants in Mount Pocono
Price range: US$50 - US$100
Description: Bistecca by Il Mulino is a fine dining Italian Steakhouse located at Mt Airy Casino Resort.
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Bistecca was one of the best parts of our overnight stay at the Mt. Airy Lodge and Casino. There menu had so many delicious options and they were able to accommodate to my dietary restrictions of being gluten free. The waiting staff was friendly and extremely knowledgeable and very intensive too all our dinning and drinking needs. We will definitely be visiting this restaurant again on our next trip back.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We were full of bread by the time the food came out! They were very apologetic but the kitchen took soooooo long! Food was great and the place is fancy! But they took forever with our food! 1 1/2 hour with our food is bananas... should have gone to McDonald’s, lol. They are always on time!

1  Thank Hector M
Reviewed 16 October 2017

What a wonderful decor and quiet place to have a nice dinner. We were greeted with a warm smile and seated right away. Our server Ian was absolutely wonderful! His assistants, Gio and Tyler were also very attentive without being too obtrusive. All had warm smiles and just seemed to enjoy what they were doing. The food was outstanding. Perfectly presented, perfectly cooked, and so good that we went back the next night and ordered basically the same meal. I would go to this hotel just for this restaurant. Great wine list, drink menu as well. Deserts are so delicious and a little something for everyone, chocolate, to lemon to berries. We will be back anytime we are in the area, even if we are not staying at Mount Airy. Well done!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate here for our anniversary escaping from Cove Haven.

We have eaten in some amazing restaurants in New York, Philadelphia and Hong Kong and the food at Bistecca rates in this group.

We split the Ceasar Salad for our starter. It was very well prepared and quite tasty.

For our entrees I had the large cut Filet Steak and mashed potatoes. The steak was cooked to perfection and the mashed potatoes were delicious. My wife had the rigatoni with peas and sausage in a lighter red sauce. It was a rustic tasting dish with everything cooked spot on. My wife really enjoyed it.

The only down side to the meal, was we were too full to order dessert!

I highly recommend the prices are reasonable for a fine dining establishment but well worth your money, or in our case my winnings from Blackjack!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We were treated wonderfully from the moment we walked into the restaurant. Really felt like we were important to the staff. They have a lot of staff. Seemed to be different people who bring drinks, deliver food and take orders. For the most part portions were large. I had the chicken parm and was able to take 1/2 home. We also had a special of steak and crab which came with a veggies and potatoes. If you order a steak on its own then you have to order the potato separate which is $8-9. The potato is huge though so we noticed several couples sharing them. We had a flat bread pizza appetizer which was very good and also a caesar salad. I wouldn't recommend the salad because the lettuce was very white and the plate had no color. Also, out of everything we ate it was the smallest portion size...not an impressive salad. The flatbread was great. Other than the caesars salad, the only negative is that it took a long time to eat here...close to two hours for two people. They were in no rush. I think that is how it is suppose to be though since it is a fancy restaurant. Would def recommend this for special events or just a nice night out.