1,638 results
All reviews champagne tower diana's oasis pocono palace lakeside villa round bed garden of eden apple bubble bath forever lovers my husband and i private pool heart shaped pool massage table fire logs breakfast and dinner get away all you can eat romantic weekend
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Every time we go their we have a great time, the staff makes every visit very special and personal. They know us when we go their and make sure that anything we need or want is available. All staff is wonderful and the rooms are very clean.
The one thing they need to do is upgrade the Apple Rooms. The showers do need improvement. But it is still my favorite place to go.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
RomanceManager, Manager at Paradise Stream Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

We are honored to be your favorite place to go. We are looking forward to continued updates around the property in the near future to make your in-suite experience even better and hope you come back as we make the Land of Love even more fun!

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Stay here with my wife for our honeymoon in champagne tower From Sept.3 to 7th.everything was out dated roaches in the room everything looked old need updates..took tour of other rooms looked better..should have put us in better room for first time visitors so they will turn and recommended other will not return or recommend

1  Thank KingW86

We are disappointed you were not satisfied with your suite and will share your feedback with the Resort Manager.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

The location is beautiful. Upon arriving we were greeted by the iconic heart. We checked in and Stephanos was extremely attentive, funny, and sweet. Honestly he is an asset to this resort because not only does he remember your name days later, but he will try to make you laugh and have a good time even if you’re just walking down the hallway. After checking in, my boyfriend and I went to see the pig race they were having in the lounge (they were robotic lol). We sat down and were going to order some food since we were starving but the waitress would pass us and take other people who sat after us, even after we waved her down. I did feel it was because we looked younger than most of the people there but none the less we got ready to play bingo. The host is a big “out there” with some dirty jokes here and there but hey it’s a love resort. Unfortunately we misunderstood some rules that he changed up for the game and ended up calling bingo. He embarrassed my boyfriend quiet a bit in front of all the guests there. He continued to throw shade at him the entire time which began angering my boyfriend even more. Than the host decided to get up and walk around showing what the board should look like and walked right up to our table and rubbed it in my boyfriends face. Needless to say my boyfriend got up and walked out cursing him out. The host was very apologetic but he took it way too far. I didn’t want to leave my room after that because it was so embarrassing so we e dead up canceling our dinner vouchers and hopped on a shuttle to the casino. The shuttle driver was amazing and very punctual! When we arrived to the room we saw a paper bag with our room number but no note or anything. We opened it and it was a bag with bath bubbles and champagne, there was no note so til this day we are confused about it. Upon check out we did ask about the bag and Stephanos had no idea where it came from but when we told him about the bingo situation he assumed it was a sorry basket. Either way I loved this hotel, too many geese but whatever they don’t bother you. I would come back but unfortunately my boyfriend won’t :(

Room Tip: Take their shuttle to the casino, call the lobby ahead of time
1  Thank kimyta
RomanceManager, Manager at Paradise Stream Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to read about the incident you experienced at our resort. Our CXOs are here to give our guests great memories and fun experiences while also being playful and we will want to review this with our team to ensure our efforts don't go into an area that make anyone uncomfortable. We are truly sorry your boyfriend felt uncomfortable and singled out during Bingo and will share this with the Resort Manager to review with our team.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

My girlfriend and I booked a stay through Groupon, including the All-Inclusive package. She and I had mixed feelings about it and unfortunately, it was more one the poor side than the terrific side.

For starters, we didn't have a good start when we got to the hotel. When we arrived at the hotel, the front desk made an unflattering comment about my girlfriend, saying that she had a baby bump (which made her uncomfortable and also for the fact that she wasn't pregnant). Also, the front desk didn't inform us about the parking pass that we needed for the car. Just imagine what would have happened if I didn't see other cars having the pass. When we approached the room, it took me 4 tries to open the door because the building was old.

Also, the food wasn't great. We did the All-inclusive plan and although the food was included, it wasn't worth it. For dinner, I couldn't even finish my entree because it was cold and salty. And for the breakfast, it didn't even look that appealing. If they didn't have fruit, I would have skipped breakfast.

I will say one thing; if we didn't do the champagne suite, we would have left in the first hour of the stay. The Champagne suite had the private pool which made it very relaxing, romantic, and enjoyable. Also, we have the Champagne glass jacuzzi. Not only was it very enjoyable, but my girlfriend and I had a lot of fun taking pictures of it with the bubbles.The only suggestion I would make regarding to the room is that it needs to be cleaner. The shower was still dirty and the drawers had that smell like it hasn't been cleaned for years.

If you are thinking about staying at the Paradise Stream, here is my advice. Don't do the all-inclusive. If you bring food, stay at the champagne suite, enjoy the pool and jacuzzi, then your time will be worth it.

Room Tip: If staying here, pick a suite with a lot of amenities like the Champagne Suite.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
RomanceManager, Manager at Paradise Stream Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

We are very sorry to read you were not blown away by your stay the way many of our guests are. We are going to review the alleged comment made by a staff member with our Resort Manager and make sure our team is displaying appropriate etiquette when interacting with our guests, as we are known for having a friendly, helpful staff who make the guest experience even better. We apologize for the inconveniences.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

this a Plead to corporate to take a walk here. This place is falling apart. I guarantee you that they have no clue about how bad things are. I’m not sure what is worst the smell or the stuff growing in the place. All they care about is money which is good providing the place is kept up. The only thing saving this place is the staff. I’m sure they heard this before. Sorry for complaining but it is the truth. There is a few that are a bit abrasive but I can see why they snap at the customers. I have never stayed in a place where the staff is sassy. The place needs love I hope it gets the face lift it needs soon. I’m so dissatisfied paradise stream is stuck in neglect by management that don’t care. I found a baseball field I’m sure no one even knows about it. So sad . Not sure why someone would book a room that is in such deplorable conditions. On a high note the entertainment was great the food was good. But when we went to get breakfast they ran out of butter no dishes no jelly. It sounds horrible but it is far worse. People come here to find romance and what they find is that one big disappointment. I’m scared to show pictures of the inside of the rooms but the rugs need changing and my shower was slow draining. I just can’t wait to go home. All I wanted to do was clean I swear. I wanted to run to Home Depot and buy paint to help you guys out. I had the best view ever and wanted to buy a power washer to clean the many bridges. They wanted to charge me more to upgrade but honestly I just want out. My husband has been coughing for two days. I can’t wait to go home to clean up. This place is failing in so many ways. It’s not always about money. I can’t wait to speak to corporate

1  Thank Lenia G

Thank you for your feedback. Management has continued to put in money over the last two years to update and renovate parts of the resort and is continuing to make updates across the property. We will share your feedback with management.